1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
God Bless America
10,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Details to follow

Gay as a three dollar Bill :-gay

The Bullet aint leaving Michigan Ever!

And that SOB forgot my Brithday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,942 Posts
It's time we told everyone the truth monty...

And that is that:

Chuck is in love w/ monty!

:-gay

·
Administrator
136,624 Posts
It should be known by all that Chuck L asked me out on a date today. He said if I did not go out with him he would post that I was gay.. Chuck I have a virgin asshole and you're a black guy.. Come on now!! :-D

·
Administrator
136,624 Posts
Happy Birthday Chuck.. I didn't know it was your B-day today.. will send Monson over you give you a blumkin OK.. :smt005

·
Registered
13,160 Posts
Monty Mikho said:
It should be known by all that Chuck L asked me out on a date today. He said if I did not go out with him he would post that I was gay.. Chuck I have a virgin asshole and you're a black guy.. Come on now!! :-D
: :-gay :-gay :-gay :-Daw

·
Administrator
136,624 Posts
Damn you post "Monty is gay" and you get 10 replied and 84 views.. Sorry to hurt everyones feelings but Im not gay.. Happy yes.. Gay no.. :-D

·
God Bless America
10,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That's why she left, Duh

She wanted a real man!

Johnny still writing Billy Love letters :roll:

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Chuck L. said:
That's why she left, Duh

She wanted a real man!

Johnny still writing Billy Love letters :roll:
.....nah....he wouldn't read them anyway he's always got you washing his balls...talk about gay?

·
Super Moderator
9,240 Posts
Johnny Baio said:
Monty can't be gay....I saw his ex with Parent in Stanton :shock: ....she said to say.......hello! :-D
His ex? :smt005 :smt005 :smt005 Whith Parent??? :smt005 :smt005 :smt005 Then she went back home to her husband and kids!!!!! :WGAF

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
Johnny Baio said:
Monty can't be gay....I saw his ex with Parent in Stanton :shock: ....she said to say.......hello! :-D
Johnny, there's a reason why shes the ex........See Monty wanted her to use strap-ons :butthead: and hit him from the back!!!!! :smt005 :smt005

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Monty - What about Burtha ? You mean she's avaliable ? Chuck search her down....

1 - 20 of 44 Posts