Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
Those are the second design/newer Alumastars............Man that car is going to look cool w/o that scoop :lol:

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Also I agree the hood scoop is phuckin :-gay Glad it will be gone.. But I have to add a spoiler :smt013 Well Gilsbach does.. :-D

·
Registered
4,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sweet thanks!! :wink: I was waiting for you to say they were a older style and they no longer make them :smt013

:-D

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
Hey I got them kinda wheels on my car...LOL I only have the rear on it right now
Updates..heehehehehe

Another Smart Man that runs HOOSIERS!!!!!!!!!!

Tom :-D :-D :-D

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
NOOOOO Monty,,tire chatter is caused by not enough power to turn the tire,,you need to put a little more air in them, or you may have a chassis problem,,not the tires fault.

In my case is was a chassis problem, It was black marking the whole 1/8 mile LOL on one stage. I am getting there!!

Tom

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Used Hoosier tires with 12 PSI in them.. They chattered.. Inserted an inter tube in them to stiffen the side walls and it helps a lot.. Then I switched to M/T's and never had a problem again.. The M/T's were and still are tubeless.. Im only guessing here but I would say it was the tires.. :-D

·
Registered
13,160 Posts
Monty Mikho said:
Used Hoosier tires with 12 PSI in them.. They chattered.. Inserted an inter tube in them to stiffen the side walls and it helps a lot.. Then I switched to M/T's and never had a problem again.. The M/T's were and still are tubeless.. Im only guessing here but I would say it was the tires.. :-D
you are on crack homes

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
What did some cheap bastard do Monty? snowblow all their snow on your door step? :smt005 :smt005 :smt005

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Shawn Morrell said:
What track was this at with the reflectors so high off the ground???

Must have gotten some good(I'm guessing) 60' times!!!
Not sure.. But judging by the spectators on the stands I can say it was an NSCA event.. :smt005

1 - 20 of 20 Posts