Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All i heard last week was "WE GET TO SEE MONTY THIS WEEKEND" ! MONTY THIS AND MONTY THAT! MONTY,MONTY ,MONTY. And all you did was wave to her when you drove by. Jeana is crushed because you didnt at least say hi. She's now seeing a shrink. :-D

·
Registered
509 Posts
Jimmy Biggs said:
I heard he was riding around the pits with somebody in a Lincoln and wouldn'd get out of it
He was actually WALKING around like a normal low life average Joe when he stopped by Us-Ins' pit!

·
Registered
295 Posts
Jimmy Biggs said:
Bubba....Your car sound badass cruisin the pits....not hard on the eye either!!

Thank you very much.... That is real cool to hear from someone of your calibur. No bullshit either.

I'm just gettin' my feet wet in this car stuff, and Scotty Brown has help an awful lot.

Thanks again.

Sorry for the repiticious looking pictures.. But that's all the car does.

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
*I've been thinkin about Racin too!!!.....But then I see how the Michigan Guys got put on the trailor in the first round......Crap I don't even get the Camera outta the case till the second........Maybe we should start doing a "Cruise" before the Races.....so I can get some Footage of them guys :roll:

·
Registered
744 Posts
Jimmy Biggs said:
*I've been thinkin about Racin too!!!.....But then I see how the Michigan Guys got put on the trailor in the first round......Crap I don't even get the Camera outta the case till the second........Maybe we should start doing a "Cruise" before the Races.....so I can get some Footage of them guys :roll:
That hurts Jimmy!! :oops:

·
Registered
744 Posts
Bubba said:
Jimmy Biggs said:
Bubba....Your car sound badass cruisin the pits....not hard on the eye either!!

Thank you very much.... That is real cool to hear from someone of your calibur.
Are we talking about the right Jimmy here?? :-D

·
Registered
5,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The little women and ill be there friday night,need to talk to fillipowski. Thinking of going to a procharger with a blow threw carb. See ya all friday night. 8)

·
Super Moderator
9,240 Posts
Jimmy Biggs said:
Yea, the Michigan guys like Blevins and Golobo sure got their asses kicked. Get your facts straight beotch!!!!

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Jim Monson said:
Jimmy Biggs said:
Yea, the Michigan guys like Blevins and Golobo sure got their asses kicked. Get your facts straight beotch!!!!
I wasn't talkin about the "PRO's" I was talkin about the guys in the classes I can afford :roll:

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
]

I wasn't talkin about the "PRO's" I was talkin about the guys in the classes I can afford :roll:[/quote]

I didn't see any fuel cars at Milan :roll:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts