Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How the hell do you rate sittin on the starting line all night, you must be special, I went down lookin for ya a couple times during the clean up's and you dissappear where the hell you go to so quick, last night was without a doubt the best one day event I have ever been to I talked to Mike Moran, Billy Glidden and a bunch of geat people, who ever is running this show is doing a great job I went to the NSCA race last week and it isn't even close, now if I can just get them to run a stock suspension power adder class for me I'll be all set, hint hint

·
Administrator
137,281 Posts
Zeke1 said:
How the hell do you rate sittin on the starting line all night, you must be special, I went down lookin for ya a couple times during the clean up's and you dissappear where the hell you go to so quick, last night was without a doubt the best one day event I have ever been to I talked to Mike Moran, Billy Glidden and a bunch of geat people, who ever is running this show is doing a great job I went to the NSCA race last week and it isn't even close, now if I can just get them to run a stock suspension power adder class for me I'll be all set, hint hint
Stay tuned son.. Rumors of a drag radial, stock suspension class coming to a theater near you...

How do I rate?? So low on the scale that they dont even notice me out there anymore.. :-D

Just an awesome event... Im sold and am very happy to be near a track that pulls more spectators than all the others combined!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.