Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
4,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now when there is a national tragedy all the knuckleheads can go to one spot and talk about how it was a set up.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Groucho;3****898 said:
What the?
http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1493010

and then you can search Newtown, 9-11, and all the other tragedies that were either "staged" or it was an inside job.

I just pray that anyone that was personally effected by these events never come across these threads. Imagine losing a loved one and people saying that it never happened?

·
Yellowbullet Overlord
27,454 Posts
You're in the tinfoil hat section buddy. Enjoy.

·
Banned
119,191 Posts
Why I thought ted was gone .

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
OP is a total Illuminati plant/shill who is trying to silence the voice of the free thinkers here on behalf of the New World Order. I knew it wouldn't be long until Fartbongo's gun grabbing liebral freedom hating minions would infiltrate the Bullet to help prepare for the eventual enslavement of all patriots within FEMA death camps at converted closed WalMart stores. You've been warned!

·
Yellowbullet Overlord
27,454 Posts
OP is a total Illuminati plant/shill who is trying to silence the voice of the free thinkers here on behalf of the New World Order. I knew it wouldn't be long until Fartbongo's gun grabbing liebral freedom hating minions would infiltrate the Bullet to help prepare for the eventual enslavement of all patriots within FEMA death camps at converted closed WalMart stores. You've been warned!
This man gets it....

:prayer:

·
Put Custom Title HERE!...
56,427 Posts
Surgeline and Srt8line?...
Are you two related?... :smt102

·
Registered
10,240 Posts
Many Wal-Marts built right next to Train Trackshttps://www.google.com/maps/place/Walmart+Pharmacy+(inside+Walmart)/@25.763523,-80.308477,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x88d9b84d3e63697d:0x666906009276aa19?hl=en

·
Banned
119,191 Posts

·
Yellowbullet Overlord
27,454 Posts
1 - 20 of 44 Posts