Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Ice Cream Wolfpack
18,500 Posts
There are some of us that have jobs that we can't get off to travel halfway across the country for this race, some of us are too poor to go to the nats, and some of us meet both criteria.

Sell em Monty!

·
Registered
318 Posts
Not everyone on this site has the means or money to go to Nationals. There are still people though that want to represent Yellowbullet! But then I can understand not wanting every guy with cherry bombs and cragars rockin the window banner.

·
Registered
15,994 Posts
Keep that shit a YB nats racer privilege!!!
While I somewhat agree with this. I for one would like a banner and cannot afford to drive across the USA and race, just to get one.

·
Registered
4,090 Posts
There are other YB stickers for people that couldnt make the YB Nats....

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
Me, too! I can hardly afford to make the local races, but still wold like the have the YB windsheild banner. Restricting the availability to those who are at one race makes the WORLD WIDE WEB a local deal. Print the banners in a different color for that race, or something....

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
I agree with the guys who say sell them. I would love to come but I cannot afford to make the trip. I love the site and would like to show my support locally. How about a different color yellow for supporters versus participants? Just a thought.

·
Registered
15,994 Posts
I agree. And that's why I haven't given away or sold at auction the 3 or 4 that I got from the YB nats.
Well, If Monty wants this site to become known on the net... you or he should sell them so the word gets out :rolleyes:

·
Registered
9,441 Posts
i see what these guys are saying. i went to spectate and wasn't able to buy a sticker. i got the little ones but the large ones were for contestants and i think there should be a little something reserved for the ones that make the race. thats just my opinion though.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
I disagree. Some people cant haul 1500-2000mi to race. How about we have the next yb nats here in Fontana at the speedway. Lets see how many of you east coast/midwest phuckers would make the tow here. I'd bet not too many.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Man that sure is on expensive banner right there. I have wanted one but just don't see me making it to a race until I stop working over sea's.

·
The Murder Smurf
1,482 Posts
Hmmmm.. how may thousand miles do i have to drive for a banner??

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
They could also be available for selected events such as the one held at Gus's Drive In and the following GLD race. Pending Monte approval, of course.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts