Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Unoffical YB Fundraiser
14,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to thank all of you for being able to put together such an amazing event.

Monty and Maria,
Thank you for putting on the best race of the year. Every year has been better then the last and I hope that holds true for next year. Just one thing you guys need to work on......zip ties, ;)

Jim Halsey,
Thanks for the record setting track prep, I cant see those records being broken anywhere else then Cecil County Drag way.

Dave O`
This thing has grown at an incredible speed over the last few years and I am amazed that you have been able to keep up and make the changes needed to keep the classes competitive for all the races to have a chance at being the winner on race day. From running the speed shop at the track, to the scales, to the rules packages and the 9 billion phone calls.....I hope you have a vacation lined up in your near future.

The Track Staff and announcers,
From the awesome track prep with the temps we had this past weekend to the entertaining and informative announcements made by Lee and company......You guys all kick ass.

Thanks for a great weekend of racing and I look forward to next years race,

Rob

·
Unoffical YB Fundraiser
14,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What did you expect at a midnight banner hanging party, some things were crooked before we started. :drinkers:

LMFAO

·
Unoffical YB Fundraiser
14,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just be glad it was not Friday night.....the moonshine monster might have sabotaged the operation, lol

It might have looked like this,

1 - 6 of 6 Posts