Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
4,700 Posts
That fishy smell is just leftovers......or Monty didn't wash his hands from the last fishing trip either.:p

·
Administrator
136,620 Posts
I dont post much on here but, I think the Sheik is real good for business. Thank You KH
Forget about the business part. He is a stand up guy with a very high interest in motorsports. He is down to earth and seems like an average everyday guy when talking to him. Nothing like I expected him to be like. People should get to know the Sheik and the whole Al-Anabi team before passing judgement!!

·
Registered
7,174 Posts
Forget about the business part. He is a stand up guy with a very high interest in motorsports. He is down to earth and seems like an average everyday guy when talking to him. Nothing like I expected him to be like. People should get to know the Sheik and the whole Al-Anabi team before passing judgement!!

Did you actually talk to him? If so, are there any special considerations? You know, can you shake his hand, touch him, are you supposed to bow? Does he act just like a regular guy?

·
Administrator
136,620 Posts
Did you actually talk to him? If so, are there any special considerations? You know, can you shake his hand, touch him, are you supposed to bow? Does he act just like a regular guy?

Spent plenty of time with him person to person. He is like anyone else you would ever meet. Just an average down to earth guy. He loves to talk about racing and not much of anything else. :p You can see racing is in his heart and loves to be part of the racing community. Many have passed judgement on him with never even seeing him in person to saying a single word to him. He walks around the pits and interacts with many racers and fans. It really is sad that many people do or never will give the guy a chance without judgement. Pretty sad..

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Monty was his guest for the weekend ......... Monty FEDEXed me one of the towels from the suite he stayed in ........ Its trickle down economics here on YB :p

·
Professional Troublemaker
14,446 Posts
Spent plenty of time with him person to person. He is like anyone else you would ever meet. Just an average down to earth guy. He loves to talk about racing and not much of anything else. :p You can see racing is in his heart and loves to be part of the racing community. Many have passed judgement on him with never even seeing him in person to saying a single word to him. He walks around the pits and interacts with many racers and fans. It really is sad that many people do or never will give the guy a chance without judgement. Pretty sad..
I can do a helluva shoe shine! :D
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
5,098 Posts
I think his association with all organizations his team runs in is way cool. Exactly what many of us would be doing with a love for racing and an unlimited budget.
Hearing that he is down to earth is a big bonus.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts