Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
I guess I should have bought the $12.99 insurance plan eh?

Shawn if was rich I wouldn't be hanging here with you clowns.. Hefner would be my best friend.. :-D

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Guys trust me I aint rich.. But if I owned all the money my bank borrowed me I would be a happy man.. Look at all the toys they own.. :-D

·
Registered
44 Posts
:lol: , this is in saudi, our guys are not that stupid. There is a clip of one of these guys crashing, the 4 people in the car fly out from the car, I guess they all died..

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Shit they think nothing of blowin themselves (and 100's of others ) up......Why would high speed slides/rollovers into the crowd bother them :roll:

·
crew member
10,333 Posts
SS said:
:lol: , this is in saudi, our guys are not that stupid. There is a clip of one of these guys crashing, the 4 people in the car fly out from the car, I guess they all died..
I have seen that clip, they said it was 4 kids. The car rolled like 8 times and they all came out. You would think if they were gonna do chit like that they would wear there seatbelts.

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Monty Mikho said:
Jimmy Biggs said:
Shit they think nothing of blowin themselves (and 100's of others ) up......Why would high speed slides/rollovers into the crowd bother them :roll:
Here we go again!!! :roll:
No Respect of Life.....or their Insurance Company :p

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Jimmy Biggs said:
Monty Mikho said:
Jimmy Biggs said:
And the people who fraudulantly sue insurance companies here are excluded?

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Monty Mikho said:
Jimmy Biggs said:
Monty Mikho said:
Jimmy Biggs said:
And the people who fraudulantly sue insurance companies here are excluded?
I saw some of them crappin themselves in the crowd too :p

1 - 19 of 19 Posts