1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Watch it there Biggsy, there's more than one of us!!!!!!! :-D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Jimmy, let's investigate the allegations you continually make against Rod. You say Rod talks about himself too much. Could this be that you're worried someone on this board has a bigger ego than yours?
Perhaps Rod does this boost his own self esteem. Why not learn to love yourself. I tell my patients it's the best thing to do when everyone else thinks you're a jerk.
Perhaps Rod has other issues that you're not aware of. (like, maybe his wife beats him)
My advice to you sir is to be a little more sensitive and compationate toward fellow members of this board.
Next we'll take a look at Monty......... :shock:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Jimmy Biggs said:
I have no ego.......my Ex Wife got it in the divorice settlement :roll:
Jimmy, perhaps youd like to discuss the unresolved anger you feel from your ex-wife. May be then you may find it not so satisfying to exploit the faults and quirks of you fellow "Bullet" members.

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Dr. Homer Fartsalot said:
Jimmy Biggs said:
I have no ego.......my Ex Wife got it in the divorice settlement :roll:
Jimmy, perhaps youd like to discuss the unresolved anger you feel from your ex-wife. May be then you may find it not so satisfying to exploit the faults and quirks of you fellow "Bullet" members.
I resolved it :roll: .....All the $$$ came out of my Retirement Fund and Bank accounts......anger ....I have none.....she spent it all and she's broke......she just got Married for the Second time since our Divorice.....and moved to Austrailia ( she met him on the net).......Me I made more..........met and Married the "Young Blonde".....end of story.....can I get up now??? :roll:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts