Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK Everybody don't pay attention to the Error Code....it is still postin.....I think we exceded band width again this month :roll: ....Nobody comes here :oops:

·
Registered
7,293 Posts
Is that for PM's as well Jimmy? I just sent a PM & I got some kind of error message, however, its still in my "outbox"

Bob

·
Registered
354 Posts
well if you want to do that jimmy you better boot all of us off the board cuz we all make trouble,so jimmy you gonna get up to some osca races this summer at toronto motorsports park

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
aaron brooks said:
well if you want to do that jimmy you better boot all of us off the board cuz we all make trouble,so jimmy you gonna get up to some osca races this summer at toronto motorsports park
YEP

·
Registered
354 Posts
thats good to hear man i will be at all the races im going to work all the races for mike we will have to meet up for some beers man

·
Registered
600 Posts
aaron brooks said:
thats good to hear man i will be at all the races im going to work all the races for mike we will have to meet up for some beers man
:-D Did someone mention BEER :shock: We'll be there. :smt005

·
Registered
600 Posts
aaron brooks said:
there is always lotsa beer at the osca races make sure everybody makes it up there
Cool, I kinda expected that being it's in Canada and all EH! We only made the last event this year and had a great time. We are definitely considering running all of em in 06 :-D

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
I upgraded from 5 gig/5,000 e-mails a month to 10gig/10,000 e-mails a month. You guys are gonna drive me to working again to pay for this!! :smt013 :smt005 :smt005 :WGAF :WGAF

·
Registered
354 Posts
Cool, I kinda expected that being it's in Canada and all EH! We only made the last event this year and had a great time. We are definitely considering running all of em in 06

which car do you have pro outlaw

·
Registered
600 Posts
aaron brooks said:
Cool, I kinda expected that being it's in Canada and all EH! We only made the last event this year and had a great time. We are definitely considering running all of em in 06

which car do you have pro outlaw
Hey Aaron, crew with the black supercharged 02 Camaro :wink: 8)

·
Registered
354 Posts
oh cool,i will be at all the races this summer i will be working for the osca and helping a friend of mine as well he is building a 85 blazer with a v6 and a turbo,it should run in the low 11s for the first year i think

1 - 20 of 20 Posts