Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been 2 weeks and I still don't have a response on the fact your site is spreading spyware :-D :shock:

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
AOL phuckin sucks!! Sad part is I have comcast and have no clue why I still use AOL.. My e-mail that I always give out is my AOL one but its time for a change..

When I get time.. :-D

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Monty Mikho said:
AOL phuckin sucks!! Sad part is I have comcast and have no clue why I still use AOL.. My e-mail that I always give out is my AOL one but its time for a change..

When I get time.. :-D
some people have more money than sense :smt005
you gettin' a cut from Tribal Fusion? 8)

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the response, Monty.
Did some research myself. I think I'm picking up the cookie from one of the video links on some of the posts. I reran my sunbelt stuff and didn't pick up anything by staying just on this site. Sorry for the false alarm :oops:

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Monty has ALS NOT AOL Geeze guys get it right.....if he has to pass out cookies,candy whatever to get women......he's gotta do it....look at him he needs some sort of help :oops:

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
I had a putor problem a few weeks back....I called Comcast the tech said to dump my cookies.....I said I will in the morning but I'm not force in them thru while he's on the phone :oops: ....Sometimes these people get kinky...you gotta puttem in their place :evil:

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Jimmy Biggs said:
I had a putor problem a few weeks back....I called Comcast the tech said to dump my cookies.....I said I will in the morning but I'm not force in them thru while he's on the phone :oops: ....Sometimes these people get kinky...you gotta puttem in their place :evil:
there's something very wrong with you Jimmy :-D
BTW, I looked at your signature.......I think you mean Galvanized don't you? your an older phuck than me :smt005

1 - 17 of 17 Posts