Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,278 Posts
And that is shocking in what way? After all you are talking about Monty right.

·
Registered
15,534 Posts
That reminds me of a joke.

Private Jones has just been sent to the desert for his first tour of duty. It has been a while and he hasn't had any pussy and it is starting to drive him crazy. He asks the Sgt. how in the hell he can be out here for so long without any women and not lose his mind. The sarge points to the back of his quarters where there is a camel tied to a post. "Fuck that!", the private thinks to himself.

A couple weeks later, Private Jones can hardly stand it anymore, he needs to release his pent up frustration. So goes to the camel tied up behind the sarges quarters, takes the stool near the camel and moves around behind the camel and proceeds to screw the camel like he never screwed anything in his life. Shortly, the sarge comes walking up and is shocked at the site. "Private Jones! What in the fuck do you think you are doing?!" he shouts angrily. "We....we....well, you pointed at the camel sargent when I asked..." he began to say but was interrupted. "I ,meant for you to ride the godamn thing into town and go to the whore house son!"

·
The Medcine Man
8,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Private Jones has just been sent to the desert for his first tour of duty. It has been a while and he hasn't had any pussy and it is starting to drive him crazy. He asks the Sgt. how in the hell he can be out here for so long without any women and not lose his mind. The sarge points to the back of his quarters where there is a camel tied to a post. "Fuck that!", the private thinks to himself.

A couple weeks later, Private Jones can hardly stand it anymore, he needs to release his pent up frustration. So goes to the camel tied up behind the sarges quarters, takes the stool near the camel and moves around behind the camel and proceeds to screw the camel like he never screwed anything in his life. Shortly, the sarge comes walking up and is shocked at the site. "Private Jones! What in the fuck do you think you are doing?!" he shouts angrily. "We....we....well, you pointed at the camel sargent when I asked..." he began to say but was interrupted. "I ,meant for you to ride the godamn thing into town and go to the whore house son!"
LOL! That sounds like Mikho alright! LOL! When he sees this his going to choke on some soured milk while praising alah! Let the SHHHITT HIT THE FAN PHUCKS!!!:finga:

Mikho certified camel racist shh, shhit, I mean rapist.

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
80,108 Posts

THIS POST...MADE THIS THREAD WORTH OPENING...THANKS TOM! :p

·
Registered
15,534 Posts
I don't know if I told it right, it is a joke I heard years ago, but you get the point anyway. lol. You're welcome Kevin. lol.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts