Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
pic your winner.
I may get flamed for this but.
i'm picking stewart for at least 1 moto. he's had great starts lately , and the moto's are only 10 laps each? and Kenny R. was fast in qualifying also. can't stand R.V. so I won't be rooting for him.

so who you got?

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
As bad as bubba got beat up last year he has no choice but to pick it up or go home cryin...

With that said Villipoto will wax em again, along with canard and tomack being top contenders...

We are talking about supercross...right? :cool:

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
That was the most entertaining race I've watched in a while. Between the pro's missing the joker lane, the mini's jumping the triple and the 250 guy's crashing it was awesome! Glad to see Poto walk away from that crash, James really raised the bar when he started tripling over that table top. Is he back? :p

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That was the most entertaining race I've watched in a while. Between the pro's missing the joker lane, the mini's jumping the triple and the 250 guy's crashing it was awesome! Glad to see Poto walk away from that crash, James really raised the bar when he started tripling over that table top. Is he back? :p
damn right. I'm tired of the one pony show. it was good to see some passing back and forth, and more than just 2or3 guys with a shot at winning. it should be a great year for SX. anyone know if Kenny R. is gonna ride a 450 this year?

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
damn right. I'm tired of the one pony show. it was good to see some passing back and forth, and more than just 2or3 guys with a shot at winning. it should be a great year for SX. anyone know if Kenny R. is gonna ride a 450 this year?
Yep Kenny will be on a 450 in 2014. A couple days ago he also announced Aldon Baker as his new trainer :cool:

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
One thing that I didnt like was that the race up front was so good that they really pay attention to any other racing. However Cooper Webb was running in 8th and 9th the first two motos and was 10th in the third moto untill the end.
Keep your eye on him and Jeremy Martin this year.

·
"I like money" More Plz!
3,004 Posts
Dungey would have beat everyone had he just not brain farted!
Instead he gave it to the Obama supporter!

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
Moto 2 was best racing I seen in awhile, for Stewart to overtake Poto several times, shows he's back and ready to challenge for a title!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts