Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OK WE NEED TO GIVE MONTY THE TIME TO FINISH THE CAR, WOULD LIKE TO SEE HIM HAVE SOME SEAT TIME ALSO BEFORE THIS MATCH RACE. JIM HAS HAD SOME PRETTY GOOD RUNS IN THE STANG FROM WHAT I'VE SEEN IN HERE AND WANT THIS TO BE THE CLASSIC FORD VS CHEVROLET MATCH RACE WITH THE SIDELINES PACK WITH SPECTATORS ROOTING FOR THEIR FAVORITE CAR AND DRIVER.
COME ONE COME ALL I STILL GOT MONSON FOR 5 A POP FOR WHO EVER.

JIM SEE IF G WILL COME OUT FOR THIS WILL YA LOL.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ok you two started all this match race stuff, now i am trying to profit for the sake of profit and it looks like the deal is dead lol.
ok ok so mikho i know you want the "yellow bullet" done for olrando right???
so if you and monson go at it during time trials this will work for you both, hell maybe by then i'll have a job and make it down to florida to watch all this.
ok orlando it is then for you two ok.
monty that gives you time to finish the bullet (man i love that name buttet) and get some seat time. driving a turbo car aint like driving a n20 according to a good source (powski) so you need to learn how to drive the thing cause i dont want to hear that your not familar with the car "yet" when jim whips up on ya.
fair enough.
still its 5 a pop on monson. nobody needs to jump in this saying i wanna bet a grand or some ridiciolus deal like that, so 5 a race for each person and best 2 outta 3 in time trails in orlando.
i like the 2 outta 3 deal cause if there is a problem with a launch, tire spin, bad reaction time etc it gives the other guy another chance to prove himself.
fair enough lol. :D

where is biggs, did he and mikey get into it???

1 - 13 of 13 Posts