Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Administrator
136,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In theory!! Reality he goes a 7.72!!! If the track was at seal level, barometer reading at 32.99, air at 197 below zero and the track was 95* it would have run a 7.22!!!

·
16,373 Posts
Bring it to Atco. Track is at sea level. NMRA will be there in Aug. or run the next quick 8. Won't be cold though. :smt005

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Monty Mikho said:
In theory!! Reality he goes a 7.72!!! If the track was at seal level, barometer reading at 32.99, air at 197 below zero and the track was 95* it would have run a 7.22!!!
and if the earth tilted on it's axis and slowed down .30 tenths :-D

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
Id post some pictures but i dont have my ftp on this computer, grrr! Jim, stop by garh rohes trailer tomorrow & say hi. sorry i didnt get a chance to come by this morning & shoot the car

Kelly

·
Super Moderator
9,240 Posts
Kelly Pelrine said:
Id post some pictures but i dont have my ftp on this computer, grrr! Jim, stop by garh rohes trailer tomorrow & say hi. sorry i didnt get a chance to come by this morning & shoot the car

Kelly
I'm gonna stop by Gary's trailer and slash his tires!!!!!!! Him and Kenny are too fast!!!

They really seem to have that car figured out. I'll stop by if I get a chance. I have some work to do if I want to last past first round.

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
Jim Monson said:
I'm gonna stop by Gary's trailer and slash his tires!!!!!!! Him and Kenny are too fast!!!

They really seem to have that car figured out. I'll stop by if I get a chance. I have some work to do if I want to last past first round.
haha! i showed gary & kenny this at the track, they were crrackin up at the tire slash lol. yea, they are startin to get it figured out. that last round they changed up a few things and ended up with alot of tire shake, it was a good race though! im just glad kenny was smart & got out of it when it really started gettin out of shape.

·
Super Moderator
9,240 Posts
Mini Monte,

I ran 7.64 ET. My best MPH was 190 (Friday Night). I need to work on putting the power to the ground more effectively. Then I'll start running some real boost vs. the 19lbs I was running this weekend.

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Keep up the hard work Jim. It will pay off, as it already has a .64 with only 19lbs of boost is very promising. Keep us posted..... you know I am certainly interested. Have a great day.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts