Yellow Bullet Forums banner

41 - 60 of 84 Posts

·
FHRITP
49,682 Posts
He's a thread happy, type happy Whore....
He ain't buying no Sonny's engine or anything for that matter.... Hell he won't even answer my questions...
Where's time slips of his already 213 mph passes and video of his ass in the seat...
Full of shit he is....
I think he's the new 1Gary.
Damn! Lol

·
T/S 368E
26,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #43

That I know, but I was hoping for opinions on steel rods or alum, bigger stroke or more RPM,
max compression or middle of the road, stick with the N2O and stop whining or go bigger.
Maybe some things we didn't consider??
Wasn't trying to sound like tire kicker, I wanted to order this thing in time before next winters rush.

We have a 1400 HP engine now, and the maintenance isn't bad at all, I am just getting tired of the bottles.

·
Registered
9,069 Posts
There is a 760" sonnies hemi style engine in National Dragster magazine for 39,000, fresh with 6 runs on it..1800 HP.....
Go buy it big boy and shut up....

Oh wait, your full of shit.... Ain't buying nothin' for ya' Google mobile....

·
T/S 368E
26,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #47

Nice, but will it go 100 runs before freshening is the question??
There's a local T/S guy selling an 822 even less but it won't go any where near 100 runs before maintenance.

·
Registered
9,069 Posts

Nice, but will it go 100 runs before freshening is the question??
There's a local T/S guy selling an 822 even less but it won't go any where near 100 runs before maintenance.

Show me a log book of anything you have put a 100 runs on including your lawn mower....

100 Must be Google's magic number.....

·
Administrator
136,299 Posts
There is a 760" sonnies hemi style engine in National Dragster magazine for 39,000, fresh with 6 runs on it..1800 HP.....
Go buy it big boy and shut up....

Oh wait, your full of shit.... Ain't buying nothin' for ya' Google mobile....
We've had a talk about trash talking in the tech section before. Please stop your BS...

·
T/S 368E
26,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #52

Not sure what that's about, probably a jealous loser on my block moron list,
but I did talk to SOnny's yesterday and got the combination I wanted settled :)

·
T/S 368E
26,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #57

He suggested just get the 727" and suggested a tuner for the meth injection, they don't do meth set up's.
They get 100 runs with no issues.

·
Registered
4,122 Posts
Is that a 5" stroke or less? 5.3" stroke engines never seemed to get that many runs. RM used to be negative on 5.3" stroke.

·
T/S 368E
26,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #59

Didn't speak details yet.
I'm thinking on the 5.3 block it will be close to 4.50-4.75???

41 - 60 of 84 Posts