Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone been offered this? They place an ad in your video and you get a cut. I heard it's like a penny per view, but if there are no other strings attached, why not. What is the catch?

·
YB Managing Editor
50,717 Posts
I heard the David after Dentist video made the family over 60k. He said so when they were on Tosh.O

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Same with David'sfarm. Big dollars but how about 10,000 - 20,000 viewed videos?

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
are you allowed to refresh it yourself a thousand times a night?

lol

6 hours to make 50 bucks while surfing the web..not bad
:)

·
MoPar what else is there.
7,710 Posts
I did it its profit sharing like.Who ever watches your video HAS to watch the commercial in front of your video, when your video hits a certain view they'll send you a check(100.00) they have to ask you first, i did it for 1 video no more ill be dead n gone before i get that check!!

·
Registered
4,149 Posts
I signed up for it. I'm only up to like 60 bucks so far since October. Once I reach 100 I guess they'll pay me. Sweet deal If you ask me. You have nothing to loose.

If your videos become really popular, I could see making some nice side money from it. Hell if I only get 100 bucks a year out of it, it's still the easiest 100 bucks I ever made...

Oh and you get paid by ad clicks, not video views.

·
YB Monster Crew
3,102 Posts
ya my step bro got this offer, it seems legit, he makes about 3.00 a day on one video

·
Registered
58 Posts
I run Google ads on mine. It's good for $50/mo and I get a direct deposit in my checking account every 3 months or so. The videos average 600 hits/day for the last year.

·
Registered
74 Posts
i think mines up to 35 bucks since november for a video of a viper racing a grand national... the comments alone were worth the upload and now i get paid for it

·
Registered
12,487 Posts
the epic beardman wasnt the poster of the video... Im asuming the chick wo taped and posted it is making a KILLING.. how do you register up for this?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts