·
Registered
450 Posts
man that looks good.

·
QC for Molson Brewery
2,205 Posts
That's alot of food...and alot of pork...strange....:p
And tomorrow Monty is going to stop his ridiculous diet and have a big sit down meal

·
Administrator
136,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LOL The stew went to my mom and dads along with 1 ham and two chunks of bacon. I have a cook out this weekend and will make 4 times the food.. :p

BTW the dutch oven kicks major ass!! Tops any slow cooker meal for sure!!!

·
Registered
736 Posts
Your such a tongue tease!! what next, HGF meets Cooking W/ Monty ???

·
Administrator
136,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
How does that smoker work? I am going to buy one shortly.

Bradley 4 or 6 rack digital smoker

The smoke bisquettes only run for 20 minutes before dumping into water. This is to avoid the over burned wood taste in the meat. The flavor is surely much better than the regular smokers that I have used for the past 10 years and a lot less time watching it.

The down sides are the cost ($550 for the 6 rack) and $20.00 for a box of smoking bisquettes (60 in a pack).

The upside is the smoke is controlled and timed as well as the temp. You can also cold smoke in this smoker which is very nice to have to smoke cheese. I also cold smoke cuts of pork before cooking which adds great flavor to the meat.

I would buy this unit again although the cost is a little high on the unit and the wood bisquettes are only at specialized stores.

·
Registered
15,547 Posts
Bradley 4 or 6 rack digital smoker

The smoke bisquettes only run for 20 minutes before dumping into water. This is to avoid the over burned wood taste in the meat. The flavor is surely much better than the regular smokers that I have used for the past 10 years and a lot less time watching it.

The down sides are the cost ($550 for the 6 rack) and $20.00 for a box of smoking bisquettes (60 in a pack).

The upside is the smoke is controlled and timed as well as the temp. You can also cold smoke in this smoker which is very nice to have to smoke cheese. I also cold smoke cuts of pork before cooking which adds great flavor to the meat.

I would buy this unit again although the cost is a little high on the unit and the wood bisquettes are only at specialized stores.
WTF is a smoking bisquette? Does it come with a PIPE?:smt081:smt081:smt081

1 - 12 of 12 Posts