Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
SPEL CHECK
3,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i figured what the heck ? about to leave myself 4 day work week & 3 nights @ 2nd job so i can RACE THE RADIAL REVOLUTION NO MERCY THIS WEEKEND!

·
Registered
6,183 Posts
No worky today..... 3 day work week this week. Tues. Wed. Thursday.... Then heading out early Friday morning for South Ga.

Then another 3 day week after that too.... Leaving early Thursday morning heading to New York..... :smt102

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
I started early myself to make sure I'm clear for Thursday and Friday at SGMP. Can't wait.

Eric

·
Registered
9,850 Posts
Self employed consultant here - what's a holiday?
it's that thing that people who are in union's talk about how many of them they have................;)that and sick days,whatever they are........:smt102

·
6,816 Posts
@ work till weds then off to SGA

·
Registered
6,183 Posts
it's that thing that people who are in union's talk about how many of them they have................;)that and sick days,whatever they are........:smt102

Well I'm not a member of any union but.... yeah, I like my govt job....LOL

·
Registered
8,019 Posts
4 day week here.
Then off to Halloween classic for a little top gun action..
No payed holidays or sick leave at this company!!
Work get payed.. It's a great concept...

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
Would rather be a the shop today... Taking my girlfiend in to the Hospital for a little 3 - 4 hour operation to repair her shoulder. "Crash" fell off a step stool trimming some ivy outside a few weeks ago and now it's time for the Doc to do what he does best. She's got a SLAP tear of a biceps tendon and a torn rotator cup.

Lovely huh?

g

·
Registered
968 Posts
I've been here in Biloxi Ms for two weeks for Cruzin The Coast, getting loaded up today to head for Cecil Ga in the morning. :p

Looking forward to the best racing anywhere!!!

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
I've been here in Biloxi Ms for two weeks for Cruzin The Coast, getting loaded up today to head for Cecil Ga in the morning. :p

Looking forward to the best racing anywhere!!!
Must be nice! :) I'm hoping to have my truck running just to drive over to Cecil and spectate, lol.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Must be nice! :) I'm hoping to have my truck running just to drive over to Cecil and spectate, lol.
It's not to bad lol! My wife and I retired in Jan so we could make it to No Mercy lmao! Hope you get the truck ready to make the trip!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts