Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
The Bullet Killer
36,720 Posts
If i told you something like this.. ...... "theres going to be a class for 10.5 guys with no wieght minn." 99% of the time the 1st person thier going to think of is BG.
With that being said, they did the "run what you brung" type of car and whats BG do, brings a pro-stock.
If i were BG, id sell the stang, sell the small block, get a decent sized big block (648ish) keep the clutch and run nothing but grudge and adrl.
BG can make a lot, and i mean a lot of money between sponsers and winnings with the ADRL.
Extreme pro mod = scruggs and swergian
Pro nitrous = Hasley and Castilina
Pro 10.5, Hill and Glidden

·
Registered
4,521 Posts
If i told you something like this.. ...... "theres going to be a class for 10.5 guys with no wieght minn." 99% of the time the 1st person thier going to think of is BG.
With that being said, they did the "run what you brung" type of car and whats BG do, brings a pro-stock.
If i were BG, id sell the stang, sell the small block, get a decent sized big block (648ish) keep the clutch and run nothing but grudge and adrl.
BG can make a lot, and i mean a lot of money between sponsers and winnings with the ADRL.
Who is Castilina???:rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
dead on the money!!

·
Registered
4,090 Posts
You coming up with Team Lambert saturday? [/QUOTE said:
Damn, where are we goin on Sat?

·
Registered
4,090 Posts
Hmmm, I havent spoke with anyone about this?

1 - 20 of 64 Posts