Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
Great.
Time to stock up a bit.
Looks like a limit of 4 rebates.

One thing is I don't see Walmart listed as a "participating retailer", so I called them.
You can buy the oil anywhere except Amazon per Brittany at Mobil promotions department.

·
Registered
14,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
One thing is I don't see Walmart listed as a "participating retailer", so I called them.
You can buy the oil anywhere except Amazon per Brittany at Mobil promotions department.
yup!

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
Thank you

·
Registered
9,122 Posts
Book marked

·
Registered
484 Posts
just got some 4 jugs from Wally on line, free delivery to my home, $22.88 per jug minus $12 rebate, four allowed per address, did rebate on line and they will e mail the check! Pretty darn good deal at $10.88 per jug!!!

·
Survived Drag Week 2018
6,526 Posts
I click on the link and see all of the oils but how do you get the rebate?
Click the second link in the first post

·
Registered
18,202 Posts
I looked at that and in fact eMailed Mobil1 on it a few weeks ago. The only (from participating retailers only) listed for me was BJ's and I'm not a member.
Never mind BJ's has got nothing but water thin 0W- and 5W- Mobil1
Mobil1 sure as hell didn't come up with where I could buy it.
Why in the hell don't they list Walmart as a participating retailer defies logic. Fucker's list has all sorts of oddball retailers on the list.

dated between April 1, 2019, and September 30, 2019, with eligible purchases circled

Great.
Time to stock up a bit.
Looks like a limit of 4 rebates.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Good deal.
Thanks for the heads up Man!

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
I printed it out, but my brother also wants to do it. Now I Can't print out the mail in rebate form. The only way I can do the rebate is on line. Does anyone have a link to the form?

·
Registered
5,195 Posts
Called 1-800-275-6624 and they said you can buy it anywhere except Amazon and get the rebate. You can claim 4 containers on a rebate. I'm going to WM and get 4 containers of Mobil 1.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts