1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Super Moderator
45,680 Posts
To bad one of those thugs wasn't still on it. The way they just threw in down in front of the truck tells me, it was most likely stolen anyway and they couldn't give a shit about the bike in the first place.

·
Registered
17,245 Posts
They sound like whiney ass kids. I’m going to thank my dad when I see him this morning for kicking my ass a kid. It would do these punks good if the cops let the citizens handle this bullshit.
Like I said in many threads, Antifa/BLM hate the cops and want them disbanded and they are to stupid to realize that the cops are the reason some or most of them are still alive or not beat to hell. If the cops would go on "vacation" for 1 month the people would take care of these ass clowns. As things are now, if a person acts out against them (Antifa/BLM) or in some cases protects themselves that person is the one arrested and or charged with something.

·
I.Y.H.R.F.24.7.365
11,073 Posts
Like I said in many threads, Antifa/BLM hate the cops and want them disbanded and they are to stupid to realize that the cops are the reason some or most of them are still alive or not beat to hell. If the cops would go on "vacation" for 1 month the people would take care of these ass clowns. As things are now, if a person acts out against them (Antifa/BLM) or in some cases protects themselves that person is the one arrested and or charged with something.
People are not going to do shit. even if the cops took a vacation.
Only way "people" are going to fight back is if they know they will not serve time and have to spend time defending themselves and the cost of that. and no fear of being sued for wrongful death.
Laws to protect "people" that fight back when these groups riot/loot/burn/etc is the only way 99% of the law abiding people will stop sitting on their hands.
otherwise these antifa/blm etc people would all have been whacked starting at the top untill it was a footnote in history books.

·
Registered
17,245 Posts
People are not going to do shit. even if the cops took a vacation.
Only way "people" are going to fight back is if they know they will not serve time and have to spend time defending themselves and the cost of that. and no fear of being sued for wrongful death.
Laws to protect "people" that fight back when these groups riot/loot/burn/etc is the only way 99% of the law abiding people will stop sitting on their hands.
otherwise these antifa/blm etc people would all have been whacked starting at the top untill it was a footnote in history books.
you are a fucking ass clown........... WTF do you think I meant by "cops taking a vacation" ? Go back and reread my post #5 r e a l s l o w. The 7 other members who "liked" my post seemed to understand what I was saying, but they are not ass clowns like you , maybe that is why

1 - 14 of 14 Posts