Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will you keep your black kid home, or will you get them a meal at breakfast, and lunch...some the only meal they will get?

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
seriously? get a fuckin life shitbag

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
In 1968 (43 yrs ago) a man was killed at the hand of another and the country gets a national holiday. Almost ten years ago on Sept 11, 2001 thousands died at the hands of terrorists and the country celebrates a "MOMENT" of silence? Seems to me it should be the other way around! Just my opinion but something is wrong with this picture!!

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
In 1968 (43 yrs ago) a man was killed at the hand of another and the country gets a national holiday. Almost ten years ago on Sept 11, 2001 thousands died at the hands of terrorists and the country celebrates a "MOMENT" of silence? Seems to me it should be the other way around! Just my opinion but something is wrong with this picture!!
I hear ya!

·
Registered
234 Posts
You've got it wrong. We celebrate MLK's life and accomplishments not his death.

·
Duct Tape and WD-40
3,755 Posts
why the fuck dont we have an abe lincoln day? i mean hell, do i even have to explain what he did for black folks?

·
Registered
15,065 Posts
Will you keep your black kid home, or will you get them a meal at breakfast, and lunch...some the only meal they will get?
No my black kid will go to school even if its closed!!!:p:roll:

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
do the kids get to stay home on columbus day?

1 - 20 of 97 Posts