Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how about the nl and al wild card races. Tampa / Boston are tied. Atlanta leads st louis by one. Being a braves fan this is pretty nerve racking to watch as atlanta is struggling to hold on with two left to play.

·
Customer User Titty
3,394 Posts
Nuts. IDK if Boston getting into the playoffs would matter at this point, they'd just be a first round duck the way they've been playing. They can't even beat the Orioles

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
WTF is happening in Boston... :confused:

·
Registered
751 Posts
Braves are killing me to! Jurrjens and Hanson injuries really hurt us. The good thing is all these young arms are getting good major league experience.

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
80,346 Posts
WILD CARD=NO PLAYOFFS

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
WTF is happening in Boston... :confused:
now THAT was really unexpected. going out and getting adrian gonzalez and carl crawford ( who is having a sub par year ) i thought would put them as division leaders. however i do like the rays and wouldnt mind seeing them get in.

·
Just a Mean Ol' Phucker
21,399 Posts
Nuts. IDK if Boston getting into the playoffs would matter at this point, they'd just be a first round duck the way they've been playing. They can't even beat the Orioles
I wish Boston would get their shit together so they can come to Texas and get their asses handed to them properly........

·
Registered
776 Posts
braves are pissing me off
Same deal for we Cardinal fans. Sure, they've played well enough to close the gap, but the Braves open the door and they find a way NOT to capitalize. The Astros (with the worst record in MLB mind you) did everything but walk off the field in forfeit tonight, and the 'birds still booted balls like little leaguers and blew their chance to tie it. Regardless of who wins though, they've all made it an interesting homestretch run.

·
RAKER
3,365 Posts
Baltimore sucks, but I love them being the spoiler right now. I hope them Sox get pushed out and Tampa Bay makes it in. Why can't they play like this in the beginning of the year and not just the end!

1 - 20 of 129 Posts