Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 171 Posts

·
Registered
16,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Missouri attorney Mark McCloskey, who along with his wife Patricia brandished legally-owned firearms when confronted by Black Lives Matter protesters at their St. Louis home last month, told "Tucker Carlson Tonight" Monday that "the rumor is that we are going to be indicted shortly" over the incident. Last week, authorities executed a search warrant at the McCloskeys' home in connection with the June 28 incident. Mark McCloskey told host Tucker Carlson that the officers were "almost apologetic" when they served the warrant. "They didn't want to have to be there. They were doing their job. Patty wanted to take a picture to document it and she asked if they wouldn't mind facing away from the camera so that people wouldn't get mad at them if their faces were shown on TV," he said. "They all did so. "They, unfortunately, are stuck between a circuit attorney [Kim Gardner] that wants to prosecute us, and their own belief that we did nothing wrong." In the June incident, the McCloskeys said they were startled shortly before dinnertime when “300 to 500 people” entered the gated community where they live. "I didn't shoot anybody," Mark McCloskey said. "I just held my ground, protecting my house, and I'm sitting here on television tonight instead of dead or putting out the smoldering embers of my home." "If you just retreated into your house, it probably would be burned to the ground, as you just said," Carlson told McCloskey. "But is that how society should function? I mean, shouldn't someone in authority in the State of Missouri be coming to your aid right about now?" Carlson has previously criticized of Missouri Republican Gov. Mike Parson for largely sitting on the sidelines while the McCloskeys have been investigated by authorities. McCloskey also criticized the media coverage.

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

The couple should sue the mayor, council & governor for placing their lives at risk allowing this lawlessness to continue with no police protection. However, will send cops to confiscate the legally owned weapons that virtually saved their lives. All the political cowards have taxpayer security. There is no reason they should be going through this nightmare. Sue the politicians personally & publicly. Vote the idiots out.....How do you let people that BROKE THROUGH A LOCKED GATE TO PRIVATE PROPERTY even LIVE once that act is committed and ON VIDEO threaten to kill your dog and YOU?

·
Registered
25,139 Posts
They are going to be much richer when the lawsuits are settled, and rightly so.

Reactions: noahp45 and BOOT

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
They will back off. To much publicity right now. I say the will circle back to this in several months and do it.

·
Smart Ass Conservative
107,598 Posts
soros wants an example made of them.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Man and his wife are both liberal fat-cat Trial Lawyers. This could be a Legal Pissing Match of Epic Proportions.
One thing's certain the prosecution is being cautious as hell about biting on these two sharp-ass savvy lawyers ankles in court.
Look whom it's being leaked by!................

·
Registered
3,962 Posts
Yup, taxpayers lose again. They pay for the police, court costs, and the big payout at the end instead of the rioters being held responsible for armed trespass and following the money trail back to Soros.

·
Satans Daddy
15,201 Posts

Missouri Gun Laws
FRIDAY, APRIL 24, 2020

STATE CONSTITUTIONAL PROVISION - Article 1, Section 23.
“That the right of every citizen to keep and bear arms, ammunition, and accessories typical to the normal function of such arms, in defense of his home, person, family and property, or when lawfully summoned in aid of the civil power, shall not be questioned. The rights guaranteed by this section shall be unalienable. Any restriction on these rights shall be subject to strict scrutiny and the state of Missouri shall be obligated to uphold these rights and shall under no circumstances decline to protect against their infringement. Nothing in this section shall be construed to prevent the general assembly from enacting general laws which limit the rights of convicted violent felons or those adjudicated by a court to be a danger to self or others as result of a mental disorder or mental infirmity."

·
Registered
7,054 Posts
I don’t know what magic fairy dust she has, she’s under investigation for a suborning perjury in the case that led to our former Governor resignation. Missouri Republicans need to get their shit together.

·
Registered
27,595 Posts
I don’t know what magic fairy dust she has, she’s under investigation for a suborning perjury in the case that led to our former Governor resignation. Missouri Republicans need to get their shit together.
Buuuuut, they won’t. They’re all in it together.

·
Registered
6,501 Posts
no jury is going to convict them

·
Registered
36,791 Posts
Man and his wife are both liberal fat-cat Trial Lawyers. This could be a Legal Pissing Match of Epic Proportions.
One thing's certain the prosecution is being cautious as hell about biting on these two sharp-ass savvy lawyers ankles in court.
Look whom it's being leaked by!................
Doesn't matter. What they did will pass Constitutional muster in any (non-biased) court in the country and these folks will take it to the Supremes if need be. And that prosecutor, Gardner, as everyone now knows was directly funded by George Soros personally. She's absolutely the Mother of All Racists with the track record to prove it; not willing to prosecute blacks for anything, including murder, but willing to give the chair to a white person for littering. So why is Soros supporting such people?

Simple, and it's not necessarily because he's racist. It's because he knows if he can get enough of these people installed in major US cities, his lifelong dream of destroying America as we know it will be fulfilled. Won't matter who's in the White House or who's running Congress. The real damage is under the skin where it's not readily seen until it's too late.

1 - 20 of 171 Posts