Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
PROUD AMERICAN WORKER!
7,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MISSING PERSON ALERT!
LeBron Raymone James,Cleveland,OH - Age25 D.O.B. 12/30/84. Reported missing 5/11/10.Last seen being taken to school by Rajon Rondo (Boston Celtics). Not heard from since Nike stopped running puppet commercials. Last seen in false NBA Crown. James may be in need of medical attention for elbow. Any i...nfo helping authorities find LeBron or his game, contact 800-FAKE-MVP
Kobe > LeBron

·
Registered
9,494 Posts
Not big on Basketball after Jordan left...

·
Registered
256 Posts
Maybe he hiding out in his billion dollor house that has been in the building process for 3 years, and won't be finished for 3 more. Bet that one will be hard to sell in this economy when he jumps ship on the Cavs. I have lived here all my life and have gotten used to having rotten sports teams. They hobble around and win a few, get our hopes up, then play worse than a group of first graders. This goes for every professional sports team Cleveland has. Glad hubby likes racing instead of "tv" sports.

·
Registered
451 Posts
MISSING PERSON ALERT!
LeBron Raymone James,Cleveland,OH - Age25 D.O.B. 12/30/84. Reported missing 5/11/10.Last seen being taken to school by Rajon Rondo (Boston Celtics). Not heard from since Nike stopped running puppet commercials. Last seen in false NBA Crown. James may be in need of medical attention for elbow. Any i...nfo helping authorities find LeBron or his game, contact 800-FAKE-MVP
Kobe > LeBron
Dont worry, he will show up sometime next year. In NYC

·
Registered
624 Posts
Maybe he hiding out in his billion dollor house that has been in the building process for 3 years, and won't be finished for 3 more. Bet that one will be hard to sell in this economy when he jumps ship on the Cavs. I have lived here all my life and have gotten used to having rotten sports teams. They hobble around and win a few, get our hopes up, then play worse than a group of first graders. This goes for every professional sports team Cleveland has. Glad hubby likes racing instead of "tv" sports.

What house would that be the one in Bath, if thats the one you are talking about its been done for a year and I believe it cost 23 mil not 1 bil

·
www.PelechBrosRacing.com
4,000 Posts
Quick! Somebody issue a Bamber Ab-lert!

·
Registered
15,534 Posts
And................their done. He has got all the talent in the world, but no heart. You can see it in his eyes, and in his body language. When things get tough, he shuts down. I don't see the fire in him that you saw in Magic, Bird, or MJ. Hell, I can see it in KG tonight, but not Lebron. He is a great individual player, but this is a team sport and he does not bring his team up to his level.

·
Registered
5,331 Posts
sounds like someone is not happy

only a cleveland sports fan would understand the shit we go thru up here. we finally get a top 10 athlete and he is about to bail on the team. only in cleveland.

·
Registered
15,534 Posts
rumor has it lebrons first choice for next year is chicago

I wouldn't doubt that a bit. With his ego, I'm sure he would LOVE for everyone in Chicago to swoon all over him and call him the new Jordan. Didn't they retire the number 23? I bet he would want them to let him wear it.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts