Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We're in! Just booked the tix yesterday to go up there and help out w/ Eric Kenward's newly redone Malibu Wagon. Just seeing if I will know anyone else there... so who's going? We'll be setup in the Wild Street pits, so stop by and say hi! This is the link to the race (http://cfscshootout.com/). Miramichi New Brunswick Aug 1 - 3rd.

·
Registered
22,722 Posts
Were thinking about it but I don't know if the car will be running by then or not. I say if the car is back out we will be there but if not I will be setting home on my ass watching what ever is on TV that day.

sorry wrong race for me I damn sure can't be ready for that one.

·
Registered
26,607 Posts
I wish with the car :( but I will be there in the beer tent :rolleyes:
Wait to you see how big that is, LOL. The entire facility is licensed.

Though Saturday during the Day the emphisis is defintiely going to be on Family Activities.

I sure hope to meet lots of YB'ers there. Make sure if you guys see me to wave me down. I have this funny feeling I wont be standing in the same spot for very long all of next week.

·
ALL MOTOR BITCHES !
2,456 Posts
Wait to you see how big that is, LOL. The entire facility is licensed.

Though Saturday during the Day the emphisis is defintiely going to be on Family Activities.

I sure hope to meet lots of YB'ers there. Make sure if you guys see me to wave me down. I have this funny feeling I wont be standing in the same spot for very long all of next week.
Well I'll have lots in the motor home stop by Ray and say Gi Day

·
Registered
26,607 Posts
My children tell me I am leaving in 40 hours. LOL They are already packed. My youngest was packed on Tuesday, and we made her put everything away. Go in last night and she had a different suitcase full and stashed under her bed.

Rocky,
How is the car? Cant believe what you are doing to get her done and ready for the race, that is awesome. My hat is off, and you have my appreciation.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
I'm not gonna make it, two races too close to each other and had to pick ONE... I am getting ready for Drag Week and things are moving along well..

I talked to Eric Kenward last w/e and I guess he will be ready.. I set a couple ARP studs outside my door for him, went to take the Duster out for a cruise last Sat. night, friend saw the studs sitting outside my door and picked them up w/o me knowing and kindly moved them back inside.. :rolleyes: Lucky Eric didn't end up driving 60 miles to pick them up!

I would LOVE to take the trip up to spectate anyhow, but don't want to spend money unnecessarily right now.

·
Registered
26,607 Posts
I'm not gonna make it, two races too close to each other and had to pick ONE... I am getting ready for Drag Week and things are moving along well..

I talked to Eric Kenward last w/e and I guess he will be ready.. I set a couple ARP studs outside my door for him, went to take the Duster out for a cruise last Sat. night, friend saw the studs sitting outside my door and picked them up w/o me knowing and kindly moved them back inside.. :rolleyes: Lucky Eric didn't end up driving 60 miles to pick them up!

I would LOVE to take the trip up to spectate anyhow, but don't want to spend money unnecessarily right now.
Its ok, there is a S/B Mopar coming that has what it takes. It is Ray Barton/Jeff Prock piece, and I think one of them is going to be there tuning it as well. Cant remember whole story, even if I did I would spill all the beans, LOL.

As I said earlier though, it would have been great to have you up here, but I understand the position you are in.

Paul,
Hide out in the trunk of somebody's car. Appreciate the support, it looks like the weather is going to be decent, getting hundreds of calls from the TV commercials, so everyone should still own homes on the 4th, LOL.

Just a heads up on supporting things. We are going to try something different the charity we are supporting. So those that cant make the trip, if they have $5-$10 or $$$ that they can spare, we may have a way for you to donate it online. Details later next week.

·
Registered
26,607 Posts
EDRS Concert Announcment:
Well we had some challenages in this department as some last minute changes threw us some curve balls. But lucky for us a loca lband stepped up. Little soft for me, but I aint the only one there. Here they are:

Here are some of their songs:
Space Odyssey:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6fXEv8zIJ8&feature=related
There For You:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eyg8ohlA60&feature=user
They of course do covers as well, here is some acoustic REM:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4iaFGtShPI&feature=user

·
Registered
26,607 Posts
Mcdunnah wanted me to come on here and stress that he is going to allow all YB members that show up to sleep in his trailer.

-So don't nobody worry about accommodations!

LOL
That is probably true though. And a very good example of why we are going there. I have had a few people mention that they have extra room at their houses if anyone needs a place to sleep. Never met the people before, they just emailed me about it, they want to help if they can.

It is hard to explain, much easier experienced. :)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts