Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
26,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On a very slow hotel computer, but here is some news;

We had 80% chance of showers yesterday, I am burnt to a crisp today, LOL. Weatherman are the most accurate around here, as the weather changes a few times a day.

So far:

Andy Frost is in the house, ran some low 8's on a soft track.

Boo King drove the Nuclear Banana to the track, I think making a statement after what Andy had said on the radio show earlier in the morning. First pass out Boo spun hard, went sideways, and almost played with the rail. Second pass was a low 8's run as well.

Ivan Crewdson ran a wheels up low 8 as well. I dont know where to place him as far as if he is an Import or not. He has an older 280Z (I think), but it has a 572 in in it.

7 cars already in the house for the Lucas Oil Outlaw Real Street/World Street Event. Which is cool as the gates arent supposed to open to noon today, and tomorrow is the real move in day. LOL So it is 7 cars that wouldnt wait and snuck in. (wasnt hard the gate was open). I think there 25-30 cars on the lot altogether. (Again cars showing 3 days early) People are pumped out here.

Johhny O ran a P/B of 8.39 so got to give him props.

3 drag radial cars were well into the 8's too (I think). Which I know isnt on pace with the southern guys, but D/R is pretty new up here.

Last night was just a pre test and tune. Expecting a lot more cars coming in today and tomorrow. Have to apologize if the info is short, and maybe a not 100% accurate (still better than the weather man). Only got to see about 6 passes all night, running around doing 800 million other things.

The ATV our sponsors G&G Sports gave us is wicked fast. Will do wheels up launches if you are not careful. Also gotten me in trouble a few times with track staff, LOL. (I am supposed to be setting a better example I guess)

·
Registered
26,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mark is handling the LIVE Feed because of the death in my family............. Last night he was 300 miles out...... should be there this afternoon
Hope all is well as possible Jimmy. I had heard bits and pieces, and it is definitely sad to hear. My condolences.

·
Registered
26,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:supz::supz: Glad its going well out there Ray!! Been raining here non-stop...Hope ya'll have a great race and I look forward to the updates!!!

:party
YourWayNetwork will be a better place to look to than me for racing updates, they will be way more in the know. I will be able to keep you abreast of the people pissed about this rule or that rule, how they dont like this or that, you know all those good things.

We were 80% chance of thunder stroms yesterday. I am burnt to a crisp today. Which is bad as I am now not feeling to good, gonna be lots of trips to the can today. Brightside is I will likely lose 20lbs for the weekend.

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
YourWayNetwork will be a better place to look to than me for racing updates, they will be way more in the know. I will be able to keep you abreast of the people pissed about this rule or that rule, how they dont like this or that, you know all those good things.

We were 80% chance of thunder stroms yesterday. I am burnt to a crisp today. Which is bad as I am now not feeling to good, gonna be lots of trips to the can today. Brightside is I will likely lose 20lbs for the weekend.
You'll be fine...you know it too. Have fun out there. Give special YB treatment to Tom and Deb who drove there from northern Ontario when you see them (if you have the time/can) They are making a predicament to meet all yb members..

·
ALL MOTOR BITCHES !
2,456 Posts
I'm on the road mid day Firday I hope ,thats if the wife can piss her boss off to get @ noon ........Mayor McDunnah should be there Friday morning (8am) Ray tell Boo I have a care package for him........."CORN CHIPS" from Ontario

·
Trouble Maker, So Im told
4,433 Posts
Like you coulnt stand to lose a weeks worth of dinners.
LOL

·
Trouble Maker, So Im told
4,433 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts