Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got off the phone with Mark Walter....... He says Racers are coming in (a lot there already) Testing is scheduled for 5pm eastern weather permitting he will put this up LIVE ..... there are some satillite issues he is working on now (dish is level with the horizon from being so far north :confused:)

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
He may not be able to get the dish to see through the thick cloud cover if he can get it to work.. Weather calls for 90% chance of rain tonight!! :( It doesn't look good ALL w/e into next week. It would really suck for this event to be a washout.. All the hard work that has been put into it, people traveling from half way around the World, man this sucks for them!

Lets hope things clear up.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Always the optimist
Dealing with reality has always worked better for me then fantasy..

Furthermore the satellite images don't lie, I viewed it and the full weather report before I made the post.. Can't even see Miramichi on the Sat., its covered in clouds..

As I said, I really hope that it clears up and they can get the race off.. I know what it feels like, used to travel the S.E. racing, and nothing sucked more then the weather putting an end to things..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.