Yellow Bullet Forums banner
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
question john? why no big blocks in 275 radial
The nitrous small blocks are getting to be the black sheep in drag radial racing, we decided that they need a place to race where they can still be competitive so we came up with the set of rules that are posted. We are also going to be running as part of the regualr schedule with the Outlaw Small Block Assoc.

·
Smoke Em if you got Em
12,831 Posts
This weekend is going to be so MONEY. A little birdie told me a pre race party Thurs night not far from the race track!

·
Registered
6,187 Posts
This weekend is going to be so MONEY. A little birdie told me a pre race party Thurs night not far from the race track!
Hell yes my friend! Go ahead and announce that if you don't mind. I have one question though...Who is going to give me a ride back to my motorhome after the pre-race party up the street?? I will be without car all weekend.

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Hell yes my friend! Go ahead and announce that if you don't mind. I have one question though...Who is going to give me a ride back to my motorhome after the pre-race party up the street?? I will be without car all weekend.
I would offer but you stay out drinkin longer then I stay awake sober :confused:

·
Smoke Em if you got Em
12,831 Posts
Nate, I got you a ride back to the track! I can't drink too much I got to work Fri morn!

·
Smoke Em if you got Em
12,831 Posts

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
MIR is going to be badass that weekend. I Can't wait, and thats not just because its my event on Saturday. All three days are going to rock. You never know...I may even put the Camaro back together for some 275 action on Sunday....9.0's in the 1/8th will be competitive, right????????;)
Hope to see you out there with the car Nate and you know that camaro runs waaayyyy better than 9.0!

·
Registered
6,187 Posts
Hope to see you out there with the car Nate and you know that camaro runs waaayyyy better than 9.0!
;)

I don't know man. I was at the shop all afternoon assessing what I need be back up and running and its not looking great. The biggest issue is time. I have to go to Bristol tomorrow for a couple of days and then I'm off to Cali for the entire first week of Sept. That only leaves a couple of days to get the rest of my parts here, re-assemble the motor and put the rest of the crap back in it. On top of all that, I have to finish assembling a BBC for one of my buddies by the end of this weekend.

If my crew cheif and brother have the time they might slap it together for me but if not, I don't think its going to happen.

·
Registered
6,187 Posts
That is fucking wrong! The girls in SoMd arn't that easy!
I beg to differ on that one. Apparently you have not been to Apehanger's lately. Last time we were there we walked in to chicks taking their tops off and dancing on the bar.

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
;)

I don't know man. I was at the shop all afternoon assessing what I need be back up and running and its not looking great. The biggest issue is time. I have to go to Bristol tomorrow for a couple of days and then I'm off to Cali for the entire first week of Sept. That only leaves a couple of days to get the rest of my parts here, re-assemble the motor and put the rest of the crap back in it. On top of all that, I have to finish assembling a BBC for one of my buddies by the end of this weekend.

If my crew cheif and brother have the time they might slap it together for me but if not, I don't think its going to happen.
Sounds like we gotta get some YB family to your shop and get it ready!

·
Registered
6,187 Posts
I would offer but you stay out drinkin longer then I stay awake sober :confused:
We clearly need to work on getting you "aclimated" to your new surroundings (just don't tell your wife:eek:)

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
We clearly need to work on getting you "aclimated" to your new surroundings (just don't tell your wife:eek:)
Hey you guys were Drinkin at the track..... I was having coctails with dinner at the resturant with 3 nice young ladies watchin NHRA....... No Worries I said I was you :party

21 - 37 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.