Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After some much needed sleep and reviewing last weekends event I would have to put the weekend in the top 5 events of all time I've been too....... possibly the best!!! The racing was non stop, the place was packed, the event was run like by pro's, records fell, fans got a kickass show .......... OH the Scandal ....... I didn't even know the NHRA was racing in Commerce because the real show was at MIR

·
Dina Parise Racing
795 Posts
It was a great weekend of racing!!!

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
I'm sure it was a great weekend. We were down on Sunday trying to do some testing. I like to make all my test runs out of the same lane (right) but for some reason Jason kept forcing us to run the left lane...what's up with that? :confused:

Oh well, still struggling, but did find a way to make two clean (but slow) runs.

·
Registered
6,187 Posts
Hell yes! Congrats to everyone for a kick ass event. Royce/Jason...You guys have had some tough events with weather last year and I can't tell you how happy I am to see this event get knocked out of the park. You earned it!!!

Can't wait for September 18th.

·
Under Construction
4,026 Posts
I was there on Friday night and had a blast untill the darn rain came, MIR is perfect but ol mother nature seems to not like the place very much RealCute:

·
Registered
47 Posts
I would like to say thanks to Royce and the entire crew for giving us such a great track and a killer event to race at. The place was packed! I had more fun this weekend than I have in a long time. Thanks Jimmy Biggs for all the coverage!

Tommy Dupree
MMPSA

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
I'm sure it was a great weekend. We were down on Sunday trying to do some testing. I like to make all my test runs out of the same lane (right) but for some reason Jason kept forcing us to run the left lane...what's up with that? :confused:

Oh well, still struggling, but did find a way to make two clean (but slow) runs.
Sorry bud, just like to keep side by side racing as much as possible.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts