Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
Been coming to MIR since the the 70's when they ran rocket cars.

Worket there briefly when Todd Mack owned it in the 80's

Try to make as many shows as I can, Mountian Motors, Pro Stock Open (glad its back this year), and Presidents Cup definately.

I really like the 10.5 and radial cars also, I try to make it there as much as possible when they run these classes.

Also raced a couple of Midnight Madness races and accually won a super street race, lost overall to the pro street racer though. Overall it was fun

·
Registered
736 Posts
we use to bracket race there almost every sat night, ran a lot of the big money bracket races there. always run in the presidents cup and now the real street and 10.5 classes. we always have fun there and the facility is excellent. omg the track is beautiful at night. they always try to accomadate u the best they can.

·
Registered
4,090 Posts
Been racing and spectating there since I was about 7, so about 20 years! Been running Real Street since 2003/4

·
Smoke Em if you got Em
12,831 Posts
I go there ever once in a while!

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
Great place to go racing!

·
Information Desk
1,948 Posts
I have beeen there a few times to spectate. Does that make me a spectacle? Raced there for the first time at 1320X. It is a 2 plus hour tow for me ( I live in northern Baltimore ), but I will damn sure be back. The tow was well worth it, and then some! I thought that the track was awesome, as is the food and the overall facilities!!!:supz:

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Best hooking and managed track around!!!!

This is one of the best prepped tracks around....other tracks should model after this class act!

·
Smoke Em if you got Em
12,831 Posts
can somebody give me directions? i think id like to make it over there one day.:rock:

Leave your house, walk down the drive way, turn Left. Walk till you hit the entrance road

·
Registered
563 Posts
I started racing at MIR at midnight madness years ago at the urging of a friend at the speed shop I used. I moved up classes and raced there regualrly untill 5 years ago when I moved here to the midwest. Man do I miss MIR and all the tracks out there. Dont get me wrong there are nice tracks here in the midwest but the racers and track staff are nowhere near as freindly and helpfull as they are back east. The grass is definitely not greener on the other side in my case. If I could move back east I would pack and leave today.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I first raced there in 1996 and i still race there every chance i get.
I tried one real street event this year and saw what i was up against and went back to the drawing board.
I cant wait for next year, should be a great time.

Great Track.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts