Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to post up some photos of the MIR facility for those that have not been to MIR before.

Here is a shot of the outside of the Restrooms

Here are some shots inside the Men's restroom

Here are some shots inside the Women's restroom

Here is a shot of the Hot Rodz Diner

Here is a shot of ATM, Souvenir Stand, and VP Fuel Station

Here is a shot of the Tower

All Aluminum Bleachers

MIR Center Stage (bikini contests, awards, autograph sessions)

Playground for the kiddies

Ticket Booths

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
I love the way the place looks! I was just there with Grayson Murphy when he rented the track and we were all talking about what a class act you guys have become. Keep up the great work Jason! Got any pictures of the ladies room? ;)

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was there for the first time with the Ultimate Outlaws race.
What an awesome place! Very impressive!Jason you do a great job! Looking forward to coming back this year!!
Thanks, also I want to throw some more 8.50 races at MIR. My dad and I love that class!

·
up and running soon.
13,182 Posts
First visit to MIR was last September. What a nice facility.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Godspeed TK!
8,989 Posts
You forgot to take a pic of the"infamous" Ritchie Stine parking area!!!:-D NOBODY is allowed in that spot!

·
Registered
462 Posts
Well shit he took a pic of your famous beeotch,right in front of the play ground.Me and Lewis love the convience lol.:smt026

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Jason, you all have one hell of a place out there. I dont think its possible to see a "bad race" at MIR. I feel privileged to live so close.

·
Registered
227 Posts
I was there with jim brown for the 2009 world cup race great place nice track staff and all hope jim will try and come back this year.

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
Great facilities and great staff, we are very happy to be part of the program at MIR!

·
Registered
736 Posts
Jason that place has come a long way. I remember the old MIR, when the staging lanes were right behind the wooden bleachers. enjoying racing there back then and still enjoy racing there now. weve been traveling to your place for 20 years, OMG its been that long. lol cody is excited bout next weekend ready to hit the playground. he remembers tracks with playgrounds;)

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Hands down one the best facilities in the country...It is a first class place top to bottom! Keep up the good work Jason!!!

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
Just wanted to post up some photos of the MIR facility for those that have not been to MIR before.

Here is a shot of the outside of the Restrooms

Here are some shots inside the Men's restroom

Here are some shots inside the Women's restroom

Here is a shot of the Hot Rodz Diner

Here is a shot of ATM, Souvenir Stand, and VP Fuel Station

Here is a shot of the Tower

All Aluminum Bleachers

MIR Center Stage (bikini contests, awards, autograph sessions)

Playground for the kiddies

Ticket Booths

Awsome track, worth the drive!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts