Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
8,135 Posts
If testing goes well the next couple of weeks I'll be there Friday and Sat.

I got nothing for you big dogs but it sounds like a fun weekend. :)

·
Smoke Em if you got Em
12,831 Posts
I am in! The booth that is!

Whos comming from the south, I mean beyond south carolina? I pay the entry fee for the first person who mans up and shows. Troy, puddin', anyone takers!

·
Registered
4,090 Posts
we should be there for both!

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
If testing goes well the next couple of weeks I'll be there Friday and Sat.

I got nothing for you big dogs but it sounds like a fun weekend. :)
Man you might as well ad Sunday to that if you got those 275's ready!

·
Registered
580 Posts
we will be there also!!! it would be great if all you guys from down there would come here!! great track nice payout!! can you guys say hattrick!!!!

brett

·
Information Desk
1,943 Posts
I'll be there. I'm way too...SLOW...for all of you guys though! Just wave when you go by...it makes me feel better!!!:-damnit

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts

·
Registered
6,187 Posts
I dont have any 275's or rims to put them on if I did have them. :(
I have a set of Hoosiers with 15 passes on them. They are nearing the end of their life but still regularly 60ft in the low 1.30's last time out. I'm not going to have my car ready for the Sunday race so if you want to use them...they are all yours. You'd have to break them off my rims and mount them because I don't have a tire machine at my shop.

Edit: I just saw that you need rims too...You are welcome to BORROW my 15x10's with the tires mounted on them as long as I can get em back Sunday night....I need to push the car around the shop on Monday to get some other cars in there.

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
I have a set of Hoosiers with 15 passes on them. They are nearing the end of their life but still regularly 60ft in the low 1.30's last time out. I'm not going to have my car ready for the Sunday race so if you want to use them...they are all yours. You'd have to break them off my rims and mount them because I don't have a tire machine at my shop.

Edit: I just saw that you need rims too...You are welcome to BORROW my 15x10's with the tires mounted on them as long as I can get em back Sunday night....I need to push the car around the shop on Monday to get some other cars in there.

Thanks Nate! ATV Racer how's that for some support!

·
Registered
8,135 Posts
I'll be there.

Thanks Nate! I'll be there racing on 295's for the 1320X race on Saturday so no problem getting them back to you the same day.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts