Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
16,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz has asked President Trump for a federal disaster declaration in his state due to “extensive fire damage” and other destruction in the unrest that followed George Floyd’s death in Minneapolis police custody on Memorial Day.

“We need to come together to ensure Minnesotans who were victims of this destruction have access to critical infrastructure they need so they can go to the grocery store, pick up their medication, and live their lives,” Walz said in a statement Thursday. “Together, we will rebuild.”

He also appealed to the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) for financial assistance to help cover the cost of debris removal, emergency measures and damage to public buildings and equipment.

“We’re asking our federal partners to step up and help our communities recover,” he said.

Walz’s office estimates the cost of the damage to more than 1,500 businesses in Minneapolis and St. Paul at over $500 million. …

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

Pres. Trump should talk to the people of Minn
and explain to them why they aren't getting aid because the asshole gov
allowed the destruction to happen, and perhaps if they elect a Rep. Gov. in the next election things may change
...in the meantime they should be prepared for much higher taxes or they could do away with their police completely and save the money by doing that....You really can't fix stupid. Only vote the DeathRATS out!!!

·
Registered
14,652 Posts
The Federal Government should be suing THEM for setting such a poor example and opening the gate for other cities riots - it is the Mayor/Governors fault we are where we are and I think they have some criminal liability for such poor judgement, if you don't look in your rear view mirror while backing up and run into somebody you must pay the cost.

Reactions: Spicoli

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
The Federal Government should be suing THEM for setting such a poor example and opening the gate for other cities riots - it is the Mayor/Governors fault we are where we are and I think they have some criminal liability for such poor judgement, if you don't look in your rear view mirror while backing up and run into somebody you must pay the cost.
Exactly,Minnesota owes the country 500 million dollars for allowing this stupidity to spread.

·
WHAT NOW ?
16,078 Posts
In the most politically correct , non offensive way.....FUCK OFF.

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
You don't think this was the plan all along?? Just dem shithole cities being willfully destroyed and now one by one they will ask for fed help. If it does come, the flood gates are open for every other dem city. If aid doesn't come, "orange man bad" just before the election. The left may be evil, but their handlers aren't stupid.

Reactions: ratssass

·
Registered
4,195 Posts
Lol dims always play this card. Its almost as old as the race card. They fuck ship up then ask us to fix it or pay for it.

·
Registered
6,519 Posts
Fuck Da Hitler Walz, he let this happen on his watch, he get to pay for this. That old motherfucker should step down along with is complete staff of liberal thugs. Let south Minneapolis burn for some fake killing all bought and paid for by Soros.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Yeah, NO! Do the letters FO mean anything to you?

·
Registered
25,192 Posts
I believe every person on this board, and probably the entire country knew this would be the game plan from the onset. I'm easy to get along with. You make a mess in my house, you clean it up. Easy. Clean up your own damn mess.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts