Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just inherited my dads 1967 Pontiac GTO. He passed away in Nivember, and we were slowly working on her for the past 10 years. He is the second owner, and had the car since 1971. We were planning on mini tubbing her and been wanting to fit a 12' wheel with a 325 drag radial out back. Alston coil overs with ladder bar rear suspension and fab nine rear. We put a 509 big block chevy in her for now, because we had it sitting in the engine stand. I plan to get a butler big block pontiac in the future, but will run the chevy for now. I just got a second hand lenco 4 speed from a friend and want to run it. Does anyone have any pics of 66 or 67 GTO minitubbed, and also GTO with cowl induction hood, want to see what the car would look like. Searched the web, not too many pics out there.:finga:

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Here's a couple of shots of my buddy's '67, he's had it since '95, just got his hood, it's a VFN. The fit is very nice and the gelcoat is nice as well. I believe it was $450+$115 shipping to Northern California.

---==Temio Williams
Yuba City, CA

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
You should be able to find alot of Chevelles minitubbed which will help some.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Here's a few from a google search:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts