Yellow Bullet Forums banner

61 - 74 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
oh, cut the shit.
If we polled anyone with half a brain.
And asked if you'd rather
a) buy a house at 150-400k and have a 4.1% interest rate over 30 years, and a wage growth of almost nill. and your home will be worth about what you bought it for, if you're lucky
or
b) buy a house, a new house for 22-26k at a % rate of 7% over 15 years. and a huge wage growth over those years. and your 22k-26k home will be worth 350k

What one do you pick.

boomers are phucking blind.
My home, to increase in the value like my parents homes have.
It have to be valued at 2.4 million dollars in 2029.
It won't be worth north of 300k .
House he bought new in 1970 for 22k is worth, last sold in 2016 for 420k
house they bough in 1978 for 77k last sold in 2015 for 559k

file your rant under. OK BOOMER

The same boomers bitching that todays youth don't have jobs are the same fools that refuse to retire to open up those good salary jobs.
They should revoke the you can work and collect s.s. It should be no s.s. if you are still in the work force period.!!!!
No other generation has had the wage gains and the home valu gains as the boomer generation. get most can't retire. cuz they are broke. or refuse to retire as they have no LIFE outside their job.
Either way.
Jobs that would normally have opened up to others. haven't.
Other jobs got outsourced So your retirement accounts could make money.
And now you wonder why, the youth can't buy a home with that part time service job that is the only thing avail. even if they have a college degree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The angry chip on your shoulder is clear and your tea leaves are easy to read.

Your presumptions sound like an entitled hand out democrat and your conclusions are wrong.

FYI a college degree may increase options but has never guaranteed any job so ditch that perception.

A part time service job has never been sufficient to secure a mortgage so shitcan that one, too.

I tried to keep this simple for you and not waste ink.

·
I.Y.H.R.F.24.7.365
8,731 Posts
The angry chip on your shoulder is clear and your tea leaves are easy to read.

Your presumptions sound like an entitled hand out democrat and your conclusions are wrong.

FYI a college degree may increase options but has never guaranteed any job so ditch that perception.

A part time service job has never been sufficient to secure a mortgage so shitcan that one, too.

I tried to keep this simple for you and not waste ink.
I posted facts. data from parents owned homes and the wages they had when they bought the homes and today. facts don't care about your FEELINGS
what is the highest group of unemployed or under employed. 21-28 y/o with college degrees.
This one you call entitled. worked for everything he's got.
no one handed me anything.
Never claimed a part time shit job was good enough to get a home.
I stated they are working them, because the boomers that should be RETIRED and OUT of the work force. are not LEAVING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
They are double dipping. collecting RETIREMENT s.s. checks and bennies and still working.
sorry, no different than someone on disability and working under the table.
as both groups paid into the funds.

other than one gets a pass.

Fact that if any law maker even hinted at repealing the ,you can work and collect s.s. bennies. they get mowed over and the pitch forks would come out tell the truth.

Boomers has it made.
wages went up, huge gains there. and home values, same thing huge value gains.

AGAIN tell me that a person that bought a home in 99 ,(before the bubble so you can't use that as a metric) and by 2030 it'll be valued at 7-10 times what they paid for it.
like the examples of my own parents homes did. ?
It isn't going to happen.
nor is the wage gains they enjoyed from the 60's till today.
What a person made in 1970 working in an autobody shop, and what that same person doing the same job makes today is a huge wage gain.
This can be said across the board.
That shit isn't happening now. wages are stagnet.
but keep try'n to say, the youth of today are entitled lazy. etc/etcetcetcetcetcetc
Again. in the other post I listed 2 choices.
why you not answer that.
might it have been that a home bought at 22-26k and a 7% is a better deal than a 150-400k loan and 4.1% rate .
bonus when those that got to buy back then home values went up at LEAST 7 times what they paid for it.?
HUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Math like facts don't care about your feelings.
sorry

·
Registered
625 Posts
Eric Fallon said:
You don't know me at ALL.
I know you, we all do. You wouldn’t be posting ANY of the SHIT you post if it wasn’t WHO YOU ARE.

We all know that you’re an instigating know-it-all fat shithead who craves attention - that’s who you are in real life.

Do you think you can play it off like Dave Elsheman, aka John Wayne, in Zimbardo’s Stanford Prison Experiment, and say you’re just playing a role, a character? No, it’s who you are inside.

You prove it with every post. You could debate the stupidity or ignorance of others with diplomacy or show adult restraint and ignore them altogether like most of the rest of us do, but you willingly choose to be a mean spirited, argumentative know it all asshat, and you do it on every forum you’re on. That’s who you are and I don’t need to “know” you in person to know this. You can say it’s not who you are in real life, but it is you. You behave like you do behind the protection of a keyboard. The only reason you dont behave this way F2F is because people would give you the beat down.

Your schtick is Psychology 101, dumbass, and it is EXACTLY who you are. Ask any psychologist why you feel the need to ”pretend“ to be someone online that you aren’t in real life. They’ll tell you that you aren’t pretending at all.

·
Registered
3,772 Posts
On the up side,,,never in the history of man has it been easier for a near 60 year old man to tap many random 20 something's.

Some are desperate for maturity, others for the chance to do something fun that video game, starbucks boy just can't pay for lol...Either way hip hip hurray for at least this aspect of it.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
I posted facts. data from parents owned homes and the wages they had when they bought the homes and today. facts don't care about your FEELINGS
what is the highest group of unemployed or under employed. 21-28 y/o with college degrees.
This one you call entitled. worked for everything he's got.
no one handed me anything.
Never claimed a part time shit job was good enough to get a home.
I stated they are working them, because the boomers that should be RETIRED and OUT of the work force. are not LEAVING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
They are double dipping. collecting RETIREMENT s.s. checks and bennies and still working.
sorry, no different than someone on disability and working under the table.
as both groups paid into the funds.

other than one gets a pass.

Fact that if any law maker even hinted at repealing the ,you can work and collect s.s. bennies. they get mowed over and the pitch forks would come out tell the truth.

Boomers has it made.
wages went up, huge gains there. and home values, same thing huge value gains.

AGAIN tell me that a person that bought a home in 99 ,(before the bubble so you can't use that as a metric) and by 2030 it'll be valued at 7-10 times what they paid for it.
like the examples of my own parents homes did. ?
It isn't going to happen.
nor is the wage gains they enjoyed from the 60's till today.
What a person made in 1970 working in an autobody shop, and what that same person doing the same job makes today is a huge wage gain.
This can be said across the board.
That shit isn't happening now. wages are stagnet.
but keep try'n to say, the youth of today are entitled lazy. etc/etcetcetcetcetcetc
Again. in the other post I listed 2 choices.
why you not answer that.
might it have been that a home bought at 22-26k and a 7% is a better deal than a 150-400k loan and 4.1% rate .
bonus when those that got to buy back then home values went up at LEAST 7 times what they paid for it.?
HUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Math like facts don't care about your feelings.
sorry
Congratulations on earning and working for everything you have. I trust you have shared those lessons with the young ones and they listened.

To answer one of your recitals "what is the highest group of unemployed or under employed. 21-28 y/o with college degrees." Simply they unwisely chose a degree plan not in commercial demand or graduated with weak credentials. A weak college degree guarantees absolutely nothing.

Skilled trades are just the opposite and are in high demand. Unemployed 21-28 either chose poorly or are lazy. Employed 21-28 with strong work ethic are raking in the bucks. I see it 24/7. And at 21-28, no one is yet skilled and are all rookies.

Back to your college degree employment point. The concept that everyone needs a college degree is the definition of wrong. That boat sunk before it left the dock. Very unfortunately it had passengers. .

Hope this helps you some.

·
Registered
7,877 Posts
Ask ANY Millennial who is the biggest cock smoking sperm burping POS that ever walked the planet and they would ALL reply: ERIC FALLON.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
The sad part is that these dumb fucks vote; and they'll vote for whoever their dumb fuck friends tell them to vote for (like AOC or Bernie).

·
I.Y.H.R.F.24.7.365
8,731 Posts
Congratulations on earning and working for everything you have. I trust you have shared those lessons with the young ones and they listened.

To answer one of your recitals "what is the highest group of unemployed or under employed. 21-28 y/o with college degrees." Simply they unwisely chose a degree plan not in commercial demand or graduated with weak credentials. A weak college degree guarantees absolutely nothing.

Skilled trades are just the opposite and are in high demand. Unemployed 21-28 either chose poorly or are lazy. Employed 21-28 with strong work ethic are raking in the bucks. I see it 24/7. And at 21-28, no one is yet skilled and are all rookies.

Back to your college degree employment point. The concept that everyone needs a college degree is the definition of wrong. That boat sunk before it left the dock. Very unfortunately it had passengers. .

Hope this helps you some.
Wrong. They followed the guidance they were given from the guidance dept. in their schools.
Many where told of a shortage of people in a field. and followed that, THEY WERE LIED TOO.
I never stated everyone needs a college degree, but um. who killed off the trade schools/vo tec's. What generation canned 90% of them?
How is a person going to enter a trade when there are almost no vo-tecs left. , no shop classes and Those hiring require 4-5 years in the trade to be even looked at.
The days of, for example a machine shop hiring a kid and on the job training, learning as you go. are long long gone.
Need So many years experience, but no trade schools, no shop classes almost no vo-tecs, no on the job training for someone to gain any.
but you must have 4-5 years experience or your resume hits the deep 6 shredder
Come on. This i the reality today.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Wrong. They followed the guidance they were given from the guidance dept. in their schools.
Many where told of a shortage of people in a field. and followed that, THEY WERE LIED TOO.
I never stated everyone needs a college degree, but um. who killed off the trade schools/vo tec's. What generation canned 90% of them?
How is a person going to enter a trade when there are almost no vo-tecs left. , no shop classes and Those hiring require 4-5 years in the trade to be even looked at.
The days of, for example a machine shop hiring a kid and on the job training, learning as you go. are long long gone.
Need So many years experience, but no trade schools, no shop classes almost no vo-tecs, no on the job training for someone to gain any.
but you must have 4-5 years experience or your resume hits the deep 6 shredder
Come on. This i the reality today.
Unfortunately HS career counselors aren't the best which is why parents need to be heavily involved. So what does a "shortage in a field" tell you? Maybe that field is dying and the rats are jumping ship creating a shortage. Why on earth go that career direction. Homework required.

If I was 21-28, I would be moving to the strong job markets. They are flashing neon lights. No secret where they are located.

Trade schools are definitely needed. I hope they return because useless degrees amount to nothing but a loss. I pass on a 4.0 in basket weaving. Give me a kid that wants to work and learn.

·
I.Y.H.R.F.24.7.365
8,731 Posts
Unfortunately HS career counselors aren't the best which is why parents need to be heavily involved. So what does a "shortage in a field" tell you? Maybe that field is dying and the rats are jumping ship creating a shortage. Why on earth go that career direction. Homework required.

If I was 21-28, I would be moving to the strong job markets. They are flashing neon lights. No secret where they are located.

Trade schools are definitely needed. I hope they return because useless degrees amount to nothing but a loss. I pass on a 4.0 in basket weaving. Give me a kid that wants to work and learn.
There is a shortge of welders with cert's. and auto techs, and rig drivers.
guess by your logic they are all die'n fields too.
right?

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Not at all
There is a shortge of welders with cert's. and auto techs, and rig drivers.
guess by your logic they are all die'n fields too.
right?
Not at all. You just identified 3 prospective regional high paying career fields.

Good job.

I wish you and yours the best.

61 - 74 of 74 Posts