Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 259 Posts

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last week Dudley was on trial, I think everyone forgets about Millen. Especially you Michigan people. I met Dan in 2000 when he threatened to beat up a well known tuner freind of mine I was pitting for at an NMRA race. I again raced with him at the first Milan race a few years ago. He and I split the winnings due to a late final and dew on the track. He was very friendly and not like some people here make him out to be. As far as I know he is one of the only guy's in this doing his own stuff out of his own shop. 6.70's with what he has, is comparable only to Glidden.

·
The Enemy
22,068 Posts
Last week Dudley was on trial, I think everyone forgets about Millen. Especially you Michigan people. I met Dan in 2000 when he threatened to beat up a well known tuner freind of mine I was pitting for at an NMRA race. I again raced with him at the first Milan race a few years ago. He and I split the winnings due to a late final and dew on the track. He was very friendly and not like some people here make him out to be. As far as I know he is one of the only guy's in this doing his own stuff out of his own shop. 6.70's with what he has, is comparable only to Glidden.
With what he has? You mean unlimited resources, a dyno, and as much time to test as he needs? :)

I give him credit. Those numbers are very impressive for any car, let alone a small block with a single.

It just goes to show that sticking with the same car and combo pays off.

Glidden
Lynch
Millen

All 3 are perfect examples.

Now, lets see how many people take this the wrong way and get pissed off at me. :)

·
YB Monster Crew
9,107 Posts

·
YB Monster Crew
9,107 Posts
Did i say there was?
I never said you said there was... I was asking if there something wrong with what he was using for his resources...

·
Diamond Pistons Rep
4,400 Posts
Millen is a bad dude !!

Plus he's a great person and a great sportsman !!!

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
With what he has? You mean unlimited resources, a dyno, and as much time to test as he needs? :)

I give him credit. Those numbers are very impressive for any car, let alone a small block with a single.

It just goes to show that sticking with the same car and combo pays off.

Glidden
Lynch
Millen

All 3 are perfect examples.

Now, lets see how many people take this the wrong way and get pissed off at me. :)
lol How did I know you would post first. Don't hate him for his money. Money can't fix STUPID!

·
The Enemy
22,068 Posts
lol How did I know you would post first. Don't hate him for his money. Money can't fix STUPID!
I have no problem with what he has money wise. I was merely saying he has a lot at his disposal.

Do i need to say it any clearer?

I see that it did not take long for people to start taking what i said the wrong way.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Only thing livernois does not build his motors from what I hear

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I have no problem with what he has money wise. I was merely saying he has a lot at his disposal.

I see that it did not take long for people to start taking what i said the wrong way.
Clear as a bell. lol

On another note, who did the drawing of your car? I am trying to get some ideas on a wrap for my new ADRL xtf car.

·
Registered
512 Posts

Well isn't that why you said it?? You only say this shit for entertainment purposes right? YB would be dead if it wasn't for you constant drama queening right??
I worked at Livernois, for Dan, for about 2 years. That guy puts in more hours than I ever would care to. There were MANY times that he could have been out testing but was at the shop running the business. He works his ass off. Don't sell him short with the unlimited resources bullshit.

·
YB Monster Crew
9,107 Posts
That guy puts in more hours than I ever would care to. There were MANY times that he could have been out testing but was at the shop running the business. He works his ass off. Don't sell him short with the unlimited resources bullshit.
x2

1 - 20 of 259 Posts