Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didn't see it posted on the first few pages so if it's a repost Sorry.
3.796 @ 204 in Qatar, that's impressive.

·
up and running soon.
13,182 Posts
So did I,daamn.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
Nitrous cars might as well stay home this year in xtf
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
6,482 Posts
I say BS without video !!!! HA !

·
Registered
920 Posts
I think prior to this pass every pass Millen has made has been atleast in the 3.80's. I'm not sure there is any other car that can come close to competing with that next year.

·
Registered
5,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
he'd be a player in PX on a 10.5 tire. I hope the ADRL does something like split the class for boosted and n2o, I'm sure if the car counts would be in the 20's for a n2o class.

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
I heard, JustinP called me from Millens cell phone and told me......:p

·
Registered
912 Posts
This makes me wonder if Glidden and Naiser are planning to just step over into Pro Nitrous. From the looks of things, Blowers and Turbos will be the only competitive cars running. I do think its possible for Nitrous cars to go high 80's on a 10.5 tire but it would have to be a perfect pass in stupendous weather. ADRL is lucky though that there are only a few Nitrous cars left, they don't have to worry about parity cause the turbo cars have plenty of power to run the number.

Congrats the Dan on the run!

PS: Now you should turn it up and run a 3.75!

·
I forgot what to do next!
6,090 Posts
oh man I didn't even think to confirm this with JustinP, probably wrecked his fuckin day posting this before he could.
You know ya did, he is pouting in the corner now!
Shame on you :p

·
Registered
37 Posts
why not eliminate traction control in xtf, that may help in bringing the combinations alittle closer together. I dont understand why a class where the tire size is suppose to be the limiting factor and then they allow traction control. Makes no sense

1 - 20 of 24 Posts