Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dont know where they found these dumb flunkies,but they dont have a friggin clue. Id love to be in charge of these idiots for one night,id show them what get the job done means. Last night friggin SUCKED!!!!!!!!!!! Its awonder there were anyone left in the stands. :twisted:

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Gary Abbey said:
I dont know where they found these dumb flunkies,but they dont have a friggin clue. Id love to be in charge of these idiots for one night,id show them what get the job done means. Last night friggin SUCKED!!!!!!!!!!! Its awonder there were anyone left in the stands. :twisted:
I'm proud to see that your a calm, forgiving and patient man......Like me!! :smt005 :smt005
The guys I work with often compliment me on being the calmest guy on the shift :smt005 :smt005 :oops:

·
Registered
5,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea! im calm :roll: All my freinds favirote saying( has the dumb ass had another episode yet) if nothing else im entertaning. :smt005

·
DURCHWATEN POTENZ Baby!
22,916 Posts
Nope. Too tired, had to leave early. They dropped something out of their truck on the way to the top end, and drove by it 3 times!!! Good thing old boy in the Jaguar didn't make his pass!! He would have ran right into it!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts