Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Empress
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to let all you guys know how cool the staff at the top end were.

When I pulled off the track, two to three staff members came to the car. One opened the door, one asked if they could get my chute and the other handed me a bottled water. My second pass, two people came to the car. One to help with the chute and one to hand me a bottled water.

I usually had a full bottle of water in the car just so when I get to the top end I can drink it, but it was real nice to have so many staff members at the top end to help out. They were even helping push cars off to the side so racers who were done at the top end could get back to their pits.

I also have to say, the lady who works in the et shack is always very nice to me.

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
Baxter and crew are first class people. Other dragstrips need to take a lesson from them.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
I must say I was very impressed with the staff on Friday night. They were there to help, they had water for the driver and crew at the end of the track, and I saw a few standing along the wall, checking the track after a cars went down.

They were all over the crash in All Motor, it sucks when a car gets damaged but it can always be worse. The car is second the driver is number one, and I saw that Friday night. From the annoucer to the starting line guys.

Thanks to Team Milan.

Thanks!

·
Registered
22,720 Posts
Damn that's a great job by the owners and staff. If they keep doing things like this who knows what could happen next. It's amazing the littlest thing like a bottle of water is really appreciated by racers and it keeps them happy and coming back for more.

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
I must say I was very impressed with the staff on Friday night. They were there to help, they had water for the driver and crew at the end of the track, and I saw a few standing along the wall, checking the track after a cars went down.

They were all over the crash in All Motor, it sucks when a car gets damaged but it can always be worse. The car is second the driver is number one, and I saw that Friday night. From the annoucer to the starting line guys.

Thanks to Team Milan.

Thanks!
x2 and the staff even caught someone that stole a golf cart !!! very well done !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Diamond Pistons Rep
4,400 Posts
x2 and the staff even caught someone that stole a golf cart !!! very well done !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shit why couldnt that happen for me ;)

I did notice a huge swing in the staff !!!!

Very awesome milan very awesome !!!

·
I've Got The Cure
2,629 Posts
I am sure I will get flamed for this statement but here goes.

The way you initially approach or address a person will directly affect the way you are responded to.
Let the Torching Begin!!!
I'm Your Huckleberry....

Guess all that fine bitching is paying off???
One thing is for sure, raising the price on cars parking in the pits didn't stop any of the Carts and ATV traffic everyone was bitching about. But sure was a increase in revenue for the track from the pit side!!!
Excellent business ploy never the less to pay for a light in the shitter after 25 years and those bottles water for the racers.:razz::razz::razz:

I look at it this way...
They have a Monopoly on drag racing around the Motor City and should take advantage of this to try and build to be a "World Class" track as it should be.
First place to start is its staff and facility.

"If You Build It, They Will Come" IE: Norwalk...(A Field of Dreams)

That goes for racers and fans.;)

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
What's the story on the stolen Golf Cart?

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Are you guys sure this is Milan Michigan???? I guess everyone has an off day every once in a while, or if its a new face they are wearing congrats to them!

·
DURCHWATEN POTENZ Baby!
22,916 Posts
What's the story on the stolen Golf Cart?
Grove has better knowledge of it than I do, but this is it in a nutshell..

Someone in the stands saw some ass climb into a golf cart that wasn't theirs and started driving away. The person's whose golf cart it was is good friends with the Beebe's, among others, and when the owner and Grove found out, they went looking. The little bitch was seen riding it behind the staging lanes going back to the specatator side. Grove and the owner got the attention of the Milan staff and he was caught... Little bitch was up in the owners face after he was caught. Stupid little bastard.

So, all in all,

PEOPLE FUCKING SUCK

·
DURCHWATEN POTENZ Baby!
22,916 Posts
Are you guys sure this is Milan Michigan???? I guess everyone has an off day every once in a while, or if its a new face they are wearing congrats to them!
Having an off day and being assholes for 3 years (like they have been) are 2 different things.

I, too hope that they will keep up the good work. If they don't, you know ol' silver will be all over them... :p

·
Tony McKellar
4,812 Posts
Amazing the power of the net huh?

1 - 20 of 46 Posts