Registered
918 Posts
Thanks for the vids!!!!!!! :D

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah first on out the gate!!! :roll: :-D

Mark I didn't take any pictures at the event. If you look at the round 1 winner video you can see the crowd on the stands. They look like trees.. LOL

·
Registered
811 Posts
Greetings from Tokyo, Japan. Looks like it was an awesome time. Unfortunately I was stuck on a plane to Japan and couldn't make it. Looking forward to the next one!

·
Registered
811 Posts
I'm just here in Tokyo for the week at a meeting. By far one of the coolest places on earth to visit. I'll be flying back on Friday and will probably go to WAR at US 131 and watch on Saturday. After I get back I should have everything to finish my car except the Lexan, which the shipping company lost.

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I would go to Japan but there are too many foreigners there :-D

When ya think you'll have it done?

·
Registered
811 Posts
I'm aiming for mid summer at this point. We have only a little more fabrication to go. I'm going to give my hand at blocking the body and shaping everything. That should get fun and interesting. Then it's off to paint. I'm undecided how to paint the car though. I'm thinking about shooting it a deep triple black on the whole thing. And making the roll cage something like a dark graphite color. Then we can wire it up. At this point I have more little things to do than I do large items. I'm also debating about making the switch over to a Big Stuff 3. So that's a few extra unanticipated bucks. :shock: If we could get it to fire in July I'd be very happy. We'll see though, I'm being realistic with the amount of work I do outside of the car. That amounts to quite a bit, so it's frustrating.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts