Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Hey somebody tell the guy in the beginning of this video with the new camaro there's a little thing called launch control in his box he should try it!:p
That sounded like a 800 shot out of the hole with that bitch!

And Bub nice save and congrats on your win! Was that Panetta in the mustang you ran???
lost a punk out bet had to cut my hair, but also got a victory... all in all a good night!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0zw5EHpX4w

·
Registered
3,412 Posts
Nice save Bub. You still got those jeans or did you throw em out cuz they had shit in em.

·
Registered
485 Posts
great vid. good job guys on the saves

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah that was panetta, had no business messing with him heads up but took a gamble on him not being consistent

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey somebody tell the guy in the beginning of this video with the new camaro there's a little thing called launch control in his box he should try it!:p
That sounded like a 800 shot out of the hole with that bitch!

And Bub nice save and congrats on your win! Was that Panetta in the mustang you ran???
he needs a glide

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
outlawwss corey, im still waiting on the race we talked about, i dont forget things, i want to get that over with from all the years of me and you going back and forth, im ready!

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
sick vid good save guys

·
Registered
7,265 Posts
Bub....who owns that yellow Camaro? is that a local car? I've seen it before in videos, looks cool and fast.

·
"Made" Member
2,857 Posts
We gonna line up. As soon as i put 8 new slugs in...

outlawwss corey, im still waiting on the race we talked about, i dont forget things, i want to get that over with from all the years of me and you going back and forth, im ready!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts