Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
22,720 Posts
I think it's a great idea if they do it correctly and it should pull the street racing off the streets which is the most important thing by far. I know down south this type of deal is HUGE and I think it can be up here also if given a chance.

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
I don't know how it is up there, but I know down here even if you run "no times", you only get about a 5 minute head start before everyone knows what you ran anyway. Sucks, but it's true...

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
I don't know how it is up there, but I know down here even if you run "no times", you only get about a 5 minute head start before everyone knows what you ran anyway. Sucks, but it's true...
All you have to do is video tap the run and look in the view finder for the E.T. !!!!!! Watch the timer it'll give ya some Idea how close the run was.....

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
All you have to do is video tap the run and look in the view finder for the E.T. !!!!!! Watch the timer it'll give ya some Idea how close the run was.....
Oh, no doubt. I was referring to running No Times on a normal tuning night, or even a private track rental. It seems like it's almost futile.

·
Registered
22,720 Posts
at atcos no time national, everyone, and i mean everyone has a stop watch in thier pocket
how accurate could that really be? I could see as much as 1/2 second or more being off either fast or slow.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
I think it adds to the fun of it. If my junk was running I would be there. A fun night of racing and testing. Good call Milan.

·
Registered
22,720 Posts
When I questioned Chris Baxter about this he said the racers will be able to set cars out and flag them or pretty much do anything they want which is a big stretch for Milan or any track but I think if they stick with it they will find out that it will be a huge hit for sure but it may take some time for it to catch on.

·
Registered
7,465 Posts
When I questioned Chris Baxter about this he said the racers will be able to set cars out and flag them or pretty much do anything they want which is a big stretch for Milan or any track but I think if they stick with it they will find out that it will be a huge hit for sure but it may take some time for it to catch on.
X2. I plan on being there.

·
Diamond Pistons Rep
4,400 Posts
You will see a lot of cars you never seen before that this event. Alot of people I talked too that run on the streets will be at this event !!! A lot of money will be changes hands thats for sure.

It is a great call by Chris !!! This type of events are huge down south, and on the east coast, its time to show the world the mid-west have the baddest street and grudge cars around !!!

·
Registered
551 Posts
how accurate could that really be? I could see as much as 1/2 second or more being off either fast or slow.
Exactly thats where the ablity to BS and negotiate comes in, you dont think people do the same thing when they see you run on the street. There is no difference here

1 - 20 of 20 Posts