Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
That was a sick ass race and I never realized how small jimbo was lol In all reality chi town jumped so did jimbo win?

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
redlight is the Fn worse way to loose.....but redlight with 2k on the line.....damn that sucks....

I don't get the haggling....other then lane choice....what did it get either car? no one got a headstart.....

I guess I need to attend to find out for myself....

·
Registered
51,357 Posts
redlight is the Fn worse way to loose.....but redlight with 2k on the line.....damn that sucks....

I don't get the haggling....other then lane choice....what did it get either car? no one got a headstart.....

I guess I need to attend to find out for myself....
You really should. The NO ET's are just a flat out riot.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
You really should. The NO ET's are just a flat out riot.
just added the june 23rd date to the summer schedule, i'll be there making passes....see if we cant get into some trouble lol...

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks everyone and Kev if I see you I will def get your car in a video I hear its a bad ass monte :)

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Thanks everyone and Kev if I see you I will def get your car in a video I hear its a bad ass monte :)
eh....we tried real hard to make it look good, just don't ask times....its heavy and were slow ;) and working our way up the ladder....one step at a time....and having a blast just being back in the game..

·
Registered
981 Posts
Donya had to "clear" or have a gap between him and Jimbo at the finish line, that's why payso was filming at the finish line.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts