4,400 Posts
DR: Pace Car
AM: Patterson
OL: ???
RWYB: Robertson

·
Registered
22,722 Posts
Hell I might be the only champion to never make it back the following year at the rate I'm going LOL.... I'm waiting on some pistons......Mike hell I ordered them 2 days ago I figured I would have had them by now J/K.

·
Diamond Pistons Rep
4,400 Posts
Hell I might be the only champion to never make it back the following year at the rate I'm going LOL.... I'm waiting on some pistons......Mike hell I ordered them 2 days ago I figured I would have had them by now J/K.
:)

·
To Boost or not to Boost?
2,245 Posts

Hey Bill if you ordered them from Mike you shouldve done it 3 wks before you needed them;) Hey itwas good talking to you in the pits and in the Lanes at the race sorry about your luck that weekend. But thats DragRacing:rolleyes:

·
Diamond Pistons Rep
4,400 Posts
Sounds like quite the match up for a all Nitrous Final? The turbo and procharger cars will be lining up to try to keep that from happening . . . . .
Hinzman has a procharger on the stang now !!! So it would be a boosted vs. nitrous final !!

·
Diamond Pistons Rep
4,400 Posts
Hey Bill if you ordered them from Mike you shouldve done it 3 wks before you needed them;) Hey itwas good talking to you in the pits and in the Lanes at the race sorry about your luck that weekend. But thats DragRacing:rolleyes:
Thanks xbred !!!

Hows the stang coming?

·
Registered
5,032 Posts
BALLARD/KYLE-RWYB:supz:

1 - 20 of 98 Posts