Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,950 Posts
Well if Monte would set up the Yellow Bullet courtesy tent we could all hang out :roll: It could be just like NHRA hang out B.S drink free Beer(or pop for the under age crowd) Free food and we could set it up next to Monsons pit all watch work on his car :-D

·
Super Moderator
9,240 Posts
You're welcome to stop by. We'll try to pit just past tech. This race runs pretty fast so we'll be working for sure!

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Please read the sticky at the top of this section about Tofies family and Tofies car. Guys lets all give as much as we can to help this family out. They are also selling shirts and stickers to help...

·
crew member
10,333 Posts
I'll be there with the woman probably hanging around Blevins pits drinking beer and watching them work. Then leaving sat. morning for Indy to go work my butt off. :drinkers:

·
crew member
10,333 Posts
ya. He doesnt sleep. 8 hours a week maybe. He's probably working on it right now. They are planning on leaving wednesday or thursday morning.

·
First Ten Original Member
1,426 Posts
That's me in the Shark Thread behind the Mustang
Chuck, word of advise from your uncle Kenny...." Don't pick your nose when someone is snappin a picture of you".......Ha ha ha ha ha
Just kidding !

If that is the Great White Shark than mine must be some kinda mud shark! Gotta like them early fox bodies!

[/img]

1 - 19 of 19 Posts