Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a crazy night we had..(my buddy Van has the Blue 69 Camaro). First off, congrats to Van on his first win.....hopefully there will be more. Not a bad deal for second time out!!

We struggled to get down the track in qualifying. First two hits - blew the tires off to the 1/8th. We finally nailed the #3 spot in the last round. There are still alot to work out on this new car.

Dave crash - holy shit!! I still cant believe it. He seems to be a great guy and was just getting the car worked out with the URE power. Very nice car, we hope he gets it fixed. Dave - if you need parts have Chris U get ahold of me, we might be able to help out.
Most importantly, we're glad Dave is OK!!!

It was great meeting a few more people in the class tonight. We are newcomers to the series and its great to finally meet everyone.

Congrats to the rest of the A/M guys. Pretty decent numbers tonight considering the air/heat.

See you guys next month!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Congrats Van! It was nice to meet you! Nice racing! See you next month.

It was a crazy night.....Dave, glad your not hurt. That's all that matters.

I would like to take a minute to thank all my friends that worked their asses off this week to get us to the track. It's been a terrible last two months fighting this car.

Thanks to Holbrook Racing Engines, PRE (Rich), Dime bag Charlie, Varsity Ford, Joels on Joy, Ron's Custom Service (Jimmy), Brad, Curtis and Dad. Thanks again!

See all the A/M racers next month! Nice racing to everyone!

·
Super Moderator
34,718 Posts
Congrats Van! Rotate them tires! LOL:D

Congrats Mag on getting the car hooking again.

Dave was pretty excited about 2nd round taking out Chuck Millen as it gave him the number 2 spot in points........ but, that will probably not last long now.

·
Registered
809 Posts
Congrats to Van, I'm sure that car has alot more in it. The Mag camp was just happy to get down the track considering on tuesday the car was in pieces. The car seemed to be down a little on power it rarely regardless of conditions runs under 159 mph so the 157's were a little confusing but made a fuel pressure adjustment beteween 2nd and 3rd rounds and the car was back to 161 so left the car alone for the final and I guess the track got a little better and to the bumper it went. All things considered especially that Dave is alright it was a good night..............See ya next month.

·
Registered
7,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys...I will pass along all the congrats to Van (he doesnt have a computer!! LOL)

·
Registered
7,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
Apparently you got that radiator issue fixed in time. Congrats to you guys. The car looks awesome (and seems to perform as well also). :cool:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts