Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say great job to the all motor racers! Nice show. Awesome side by side drag racing!

Also wanted to say congrats to Chuck to making it to the finals!:supz: Congrat to DeMayo on the win!!

Casey

·
Registered
318 Posts
Thanks Casy. it was cool talking to you and Kevin.

Tell Kevin if he don't start running it i got a helmet that will fit you:D

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Just wanted to say great job to the all motor racers! Nice show. Awesome side by side drag racing!

Also wanted to say congrats to Chuck to making it to the finals!:supz: Congrat to DeMayo on the win!!

Casey
X3.. It was a good night of racing!

101 Posts

Casey
Thanks Casey, I had a Great time. Congrats to Mike and his Dad on the win, it was a close race with a .017 at the stripe.

·
Registered
7,257 Posts

Casey
Thanks Casey.....we were in the Blue 69 Camaro (the owner doesnt have a computer). We had a great time, especially for our first time out.

See you guys next month!

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
Does anyone know when the silver dart will be ready to run? Also, I had seen that Sneed tested, but didn't show on Friday? That class could even be more entertaining if all the players had their rides together!

Thanks for putting on a great show to all the racers.. Aside from DR I think its the best class there.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts